Poll: Would you read and/or buy a book that I wrote and actually had published? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Love, and Romance.
Hello! MasterCherry here... I don't talk in these things, I just put random things up... so I guess I'll go now!! BYE!!
This is a cool qoute that's on my friend's ROTC uniform/shirt/thing: "Pain is weakness leaving the body"
"I dropped a tear into the ocean, the day I find it is the day I stop loving you." ??
"... If kisses were raindrops, I'd send you a storm..." ??
He gave her a dozen roses: eleven real and one fake. He said: "I'll love you until the last rose dies."??
"It's not about getting over the storms in your life, it's about learning to dance in the rain."??
"Stand up for what you think is right, even if you're standing alone."??
"You can't change your past, but you CAN change your future."??
"They may break your cookie, but you'll always have your fortune."??
"Average is just as close to the bottom as it is to the top." ??
I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to thier feet. Be a friend to the friendless, make an empty life complete.
The unkind things I do today May never be undone. Any friendships that I fail to win May nevermore be won.
You should never destroy someone's hope... it could be all they have.
The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.
"If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus one day,
They Say Love Hides
Trying to forget
She's got him falling head over heels
To feel love gives pleasure to one; to express it gives pleasure to two.
To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world
You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
Pain is inflicted on those who have a heart.
"If you're going to regret this in the morning,
"You know you are in love
PLEASE READ THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds my gay brother tight throught the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one the lucky ones, I guess. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply to much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economis teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most: love.
Re-post this if you think homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3)Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage.
fragmented blue (0)
|Community:||Great Yaoi-Slash-Male/Male-Boy/Boy (whatever floats your boat)|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|