Author has written 18 stories for Romance, Horror, and Thriller.
"I'm just going to write because I cannot help it." - Charlotte Bronte
ATTENTION! All my stories have been put on hold due to unforseen issues. I dont have time or the means to write or post anything atm
Favourite song: Anyway you want it - Journey
Favourite comedians: Dylan moran, Josh thomas
Favourite movies: Resident evil trilogy, Grind, Weird Science, Drop dead Fred, Con air, Gone in sixty seconds, Vanishing Point, The benchwarmers, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Pretty in pink, Zombieland, Dawn of the dead, Beetlejuice, The craft, Gridiron Gang, Pineapple Express, Stand by me, High Fidelity, Sleepy Hollow, Cry baby, Cruel intentions, The rocker - Seriously, don't ever diss my movies, I'm extremely sensitive about them. I have a dvd collection of over 250 (incuding tv shows) and around 70 videos.
Favourite shows: Bones! Greys Anatomy. Scrubs. Rove : ( Spicks and Specks.
- I talk a lot but I enjoy silence. I am completely oblivious to awkward tension, I find it soothing and therefore feel no unease.
- I am a procastinator. I have trouble making decisions. I'm a follower not a leader.
- My filtering is an after thought. Things slip out of my mouth that I probably shouldnt say.
- I am blatantly honest. That's why none of my friends ask me: "does my butt look big in this?" I'll most like answer "yeah." straight away and cover it up with, "but...in a good way."
- I butcher stories and jokes when I tell them, I somehow forget the purpose and ramble. Also, I incorporate an overuse of hand gestures.
- I love rollercoasters, orange juice, costume parties, zombies, superheros, inside jokes, dancing in the rain, swings, staring at the stars.
- I am extremely cynical. I don't date, because I don't believe people my age are mature enough to understand the worth of a relationship. I have had boyfriends, none have been anything that I would deem serious, nor have they lasted longer than ... 6 weeks. Alas I was too indifferent and un-needy so the boyfriends never lasted long. I still don't know if I believe in a romantic love. Platonic love, sisterly/brotherly, love for parents, animals, family members; yes, but romantic love in my eyes is still questionable. (I hate that I feel obliged to say this but I sometimes give off the wrong impression. I do not date, yet. And some people just automatically assume the worst. Just because i dont date, dont assume that I sleep around for that instant gratification. I dont, at all, nor have I ever.)
- I own a mannequin called Wallace. I have a lucky pair of bob the builder socks. And a giraffe plush toy I called Dr. Seuss.
- I've always wanted Ducky (from pretty in pink) as my best friend.
- I have chronic fatigue syndrome and average at about 8 hours of sleep a week.
- Most my friends have taken to calling me Bub. Aswell as some family members. It's grown on me.
- I blame my uncle for my fear of clowns (Long story, I was 6). Three years ago a clown on stiltz broke my toe. Two years ago I fainted at the Ekka. Four months ago I cried at a community fair my work was involved in.
- I was literally forced to see the second twilight movie (without ever seeing the first) and on purpose I asked questions and 'ooh' and 'ahh' and laughed like a maniac even though I read the books and knew what would happen, just to make sure my friend never forced me to do something again. I think she understood.
- Now, don't hurt me, but I'm not a real fan of twilight...like at all...I read all the books.. i saw the 2nd and then the 1st movie but... I just dont get the attraction.
- I always wanted to be the fourth powerpuff girl ... Boo, I named her. She's the purple one.
- For a long time I had a fascination with red hair, I always invisioned myself as Dylan in charlies angels. (I have natural brown hair)
- Ya know how girls have a crush on a new boy every two or so weeks around their teenage years .. well I have/had crushes on celebrity boys. I've been in my own world for so long that I have set expectations for boys my age, around me, and well none of these boys meet them so I dont even bother crushing on them. its actually quite sad when you think about it. All this reading, all those movies, have skewed my expectations far into the unachievable.
- some past guys; Johnny Depp (naturally), Mike Vogel, Bryan Greenberg, Gerard Butler, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, David Boreanaz, Colin Farrel, Timothy Olyphant, Eric Dane, Heath Ledger, Mark Ruffalow, Marlon Brando (old school), Skeet Ulrich, Paul Walker, Dane Cook. (I like men, lol, not pretty boys)
- I used to raid my mums videos when I was young, and watch the movies I wasn't allowed when she was asleep real early in the mornings, to feel grown up. So when I was seven I developed the HUGEST crush on Andrew Mccarthy. I never really grew out of it! I remember distinctly telling myself I would marry him. I blame st elmos fire and pretty in pink : )
- I literally have a song for every moment. On random occasions me and my friend will be having fun like usual, either just relaxin, driving, in the middle of a shopping centre, doesnt matter where, and we'll turn to each other and yell the name of the song we think suits the moment best. Its a competition.
- If i could live in a zombie movie, I would. Emphasis on the 'live' but i'd need a friend. Then I'd somehow train the zombies to do my household chores and get my groceries and drive me around (i really dont want to get my liscence.)
- I take pride in knowing I can balance a spoon on the end of my nose for five minutes, you'd be surprised how many people bet money on it.
- I told my mum I didnt want to get married, she shrugged. I told my best friends mum that I didn't want to get married, she stared at me like I had three heads and a beak. She promised me that if, god forbid, I ever get hitched, she would take care of everything. All i had to do was show up. Gotta love mummy Kathy :D
- I will only play three games on the playstation 2. Grand theft auto vice city. Crash bandicoot...from like five years ago and resident evil 1.
- I love taking photos of nature. I love even more when people who take photography classes, or own and use one of those really expensive cameras, comment on how much they like them. My camera was very cheap, very very cheap, and is of crap quality. Just goes to show, it's not what you use, it's you use it.
- I name inanimate objects...most of them aren't really that creative. My blanket is Blanky. My pillow is Mickey. My computer is P-C. My pink playstation is Brain (Think pinky and the brain...) My Ipod is Edgar - and I refuse to get an updated version, he's old and beaten, but he's blue and still works and he's mine.
- I might sound like a complete goofball but I'm the oldest 17 year old you'll ever know. I'm too sensible, too boring, too rational. But, I'm a constant surprise.
I hope whoever reads this is somewhat entertained by the insights of my mind, though I doubt you'll ever truy understand them. I love reading interesting profiles, so I thought I would make an interesting one for yous : )
Sooo yeah :D If you wanna add me on facebook (which is the only other site i go on these days, though not very often) Just ask for my last name in a pm or send me one with your name and I'll add you.
Tuesday, 2nd February, 2010
- So.. I know I started one or two of these as my serious stories but I've found I like posting my normal stories on here and keeping the others just for myself.
Sunday, 7th February, 2010 CHARACTER PICS??
- I've decided I want to do character pictures. Only because I've been watching a lot of blackbooks and have once again developed a strange liking towards Dylan Moran. So I was going to look up pictures of other celebrities cause let's face it, crushing on him is a little weird, even for me. Then I tried looking for actors when I realised I had no idea which characters I was looking for ... SO... If you have any ideas for who my characters would look like or want to know how I picture a certain character, let me know, I'm pretty much lost lol : )
Unsafe External Link