In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
- shing xiong
You're the weak one. And you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you. -Harry Potter (favorite quote ever!!)
Hello there! So, yeah, here's all that you need to know!
Age: Well, I'm certainly alive, aren't I?
Favorite Genre of Music: Alternative and Pop Rock
Favorite Bands: Coldplay, Panic at the Disco, Hawk Nelson, U2, Flogging Molly
Favorite Genre of Books: Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Humor, and a little bit of Romance
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, anything by J.R.R.Tolkien
Favorite Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Ouran High School Host Club, Naruto!!, Full Metal Alchemist!
Favorite Podcast: Yu-Gi-oh! Abridged, Naruto Abridged
Things that I love: Writing, reading, music, Egyptian things, America, myself, my friends, my family, Elijah Wood(lol), Daniel Radcliffe(lol), freedom, and LIFE!
Dream Job: Professional Author (whoot! )
Yup. That's pretty much me! I appreciate everyone who reviews on my stories and you will always have my thanks. You guys are awesome!
Here's just a funny tidbit I found one boring day on the Internet. Laughed my head off at a couple of these. (well...mostly all of it, lol)
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my a when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the d floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do thats longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here??