Why hello there, chicos and chicas -can you tell that i speak fluent spanish? :P- Welcome to my page :D
I thought it was probably best to make a fictionpress account as i was sure that my fanfiction stories would eventually get reported there - there's a very slight chance that Frerard stories might not be allowed there ;D
I have a mad obsession with Frerard stories (i'm still attempting to deny my fangirlishness to myself) and if you have/find any frerard stories then please let me know! Don't be shy -i don't bite! (...much) ...I didn't just steal that line from a friend... ;P
So if it's not already obvious, i love My Chemical Romance. I'm really into music (mainly rock/metal/alternative) but i'm not going to list every single band i like as that would just take a rediculously long time and besides, who gives a damn? :P
I'm a total Anime and Manga psycho -Naruto is my favorite :D I love it so much it surely can't be healthy, but to be perfectly honest, I don't give a flying fk ;D
Well then, i guess there isn't too much more to do other than copay and paste everything from my fanfiction profile onto this one!
Gerard Way's famous quotes
"(Singing) Everybody tie your shoe, I don't care about you. Everybody tie your shoe, clap clap! (Speaking) On three, cause I wanna get my shoes tied now, so I'm gonna tie my fucking shoes!...wait...okay, (Singing) Everybody tie your shoes, clap clap. Everybody tie your shoes, clap clap. (Speaking) That's possibly the fucking stupidest thing I've ever done up here."
"What is that? Is that a boa? I sure do love boas, ya know just saying."
"The Black Parade has to go home soon, so you're gonna be stuck with My Chemical Romance. I'm sorry. That singer has a despicable mouth, he dresses funny, and he can't sing!"
"Everyone back the fuck up! I am not that pretty!"
"That's what happens when you're all borderline psychotic and therein lies the beauty of this band - our duality. There's a duality to each band member too. There's a desire to have this constant conflict. If we write a write a song and it turns out really poppy, we have to make the lyrics really fucked up. There's psychosis to everything we do for sure. One day we're probably gonna write this number one pop tune that will be about a massacre!"
"When I was writing it, I was remembering how hard it was to be a 16-year-old in high school. I always wanted to be an artist, so I was this loner kid who just got drunk all the time. I only had one real friend. There was a girl I really liked, and she ended up taking really sleazy photographs with her boyfriend, and that really crushed me, I was just swimming in this pit of despair, jealousy and alcoholism."
"If for one minute you think you're better than a sixteen year old girl in a Green Day t-shirt, you are sorely mistaken. Remember the first time you went to a show and saw your favorite band. You wore their shirt, and sang every word. You didn't know anything about scene politics, haircuts, or what was cool. All you knew was that this music made you feel different from anyone you shared a locker with. Someone finally understood you. This is what music is about."
"Surrounding myself with fans makes me feel like I'm not going through it alone."
"There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. But even in my most jaded times, I had some hope."
"When we first started out I had a really big issue and a lot of my loved ones had a really big issue with the fact that I was totally in pain up there and there was a time when I tried to hurt myself off stage, but I got over that. Like, you should never want to hurt yourself. You should love yourself. Sometimes you have to kind of die inside in order to rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself and love yourself and become a new person and I think that that is going to be a lot of what the next record is about, not to plug it or anything. Like, it's going to talk about dying and coming back to become what you totally want to become. We are all becoming what we want to become."
"When you're touring and the minute you tell someone that you're from Jersey it's the equivalent of telling them you just got out of jail."
"It takes me a while to tell stories. I think it's because I was drunk for three years."
"For me, being onstage is me being everything I always wanted to be. It erases everything I hate about myself. Nothing can hurt me. I feel completely invincible. I feel like everyone else on that stage is invincible and we're capable of anything. There's no stopping us."
"Uh, actually, we like to kidnap them in a van, and tie them up, and leave them somewhere dangerous. SURPRISE!" (When asked what kinds of surprises the band likes to do for their fans on fuse TV.)
"We have always had a desire to be a theatrical band, even when we were playing basements. Ya know, we were the most theatrical band in a basement you probably would ever see."
"If you're gonna buy me a present, don't spend more than twenty five bucks, you'll get a blowjob anyway." (KROQ, rambling after performing 'Prison')
"We're not a festival band, playing during the day was something we had to get over, I was like...uhh, this sun stuff kind of sucks."
"I'd enjoy it if a guy grabbed my ass. I guess it all depends on how he grabbed it, too."
"It's insanely gleeful...This record is like running around a field of flowers with a butcher knife."
"Fuck yeah, I'm going to get some comfortable pants! Why stop there? Maybe a nice cable-knit sweater. Maybe I'll buy a house for my thirtieth birthday next year. I'm gonna get a Dodge Stratus. I'm gonna go to Blockbuster. I'm gonna get whatever shower curtain I want. Because I deserve it."
"None. I think we should send a country some cupcakes. You think some cupcakes would cheer up North Korea? Kill 'em with deliciousness." (when what the next country the US would save should be)
"I really hate physical violence, but there’s this one where this kid is talking shit forever to this other kid, and the dude gets into this weird jujitsu pose and just knocks him out with one punch." (when asked what the funniest YouTube video of 2006 was)
"What I like about The Sims is that I don't have a normal life at all, so I play this game where these people have these really boring, mundane lives. It's fun. My Sims family is called the Cholly family. I don't know why I picked that name; it's kind of random. The teenage daughter is my favorite, because I just had her go through this Goth phase. She's really kind of nerdy and she just became a concert violinist, which is pretty huge for the family. And she got into private school. But she started wearing black lipstick and she dyed her hair purple. It's pretty huge."
"People don't know if I'm gay, straight or an alien from outer space.. its funny"
"The only place I'm really scared of was the Tenderline. I walked out of the bus in my makeup and costume and some dude on the other side of the street in front of a crackhouse yelled 'Better stay on that side of the road motherfucker, I'll knock you out!'"
"I'm sick of seeing my face. But I'm allowed to be sick of seeing my face, 'cause it's my fuckin' face. Know what I'm sayin'?"
"This shit is easy peasy pumpkin peasy... pumpkin pie motherfucker!"
"If you ever see shitty ass rock dudes in shitty ass rock bands asking you to show them your tits for a backstage pass, I want you to spit right in their fucking face and yell FUCK YOU!!"
"It's that women's cut... they always fall down." (commenting after his pants fell down during a performance on Warped Tour)
"It's for the hamster that I'm gonna buy! This is so perfect!" (after opening a hamster wheel at Christmas)
"What happened was, I went right off the side walk and into the bushes, and I was all like WOAHHHH! And I killed like so many plants..."
Gerard: "I like Starbucks. I know people are going to hate me for saying it-"
Cameraman: "Let's have a day in the life of Gerard."
"The song was called 'I Don't Want To Grow Up' and the lyrics are like...'I don't wanna grow up high pitched voice I don't wanna grow up'...'Not a penny will I pinch, I will never wear a mustache' -- no, sorry, 'I will never grow a mustache or a fraction of an inch'. And it's just this song..."
Frank: "You really have to love someone to...smell them at their worst."
"So many people are gonna treat you like you're a kid. So, you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window."
"Just to know that it's okay to be messed up, 'cause there's five dudes that are just as messed as you are."
"I wake up in the morning and I drink a lot of fucking coffee all day and I smoke a lot of fucking cigarettes and it sucks."
"It's this kickball game, this is the most fun I've had. It was biblical, amazing, and dramatic and I fucked up a little but I was shh - I was good." whilst drunk playing kickball during the Warped Tour
Ray: "Did you kick him in the balls?"
"Shit. What am I gonna do with all these boas?"
Gerard: Frank, what are you doing in the box?
Bob: My fists will soon make home in your face!
Girl: Can you kiss Frank like you did on stage?
Ray: Did you just do the 'call me' sign?
Frank: I think we're a pretty sexy band!
Hey, girls, you're beautiful. Don't look at those stupid magazines with sticklike models. Eat healthy and exercise. That's all. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. You're good enough, you are too good.
Put this in your profile if you think homophobia is WRONG.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
You know you're obssesed with Anime when...
1. You own a shiny metal object of doom.
2. You and your friends have anime nicknames.
3. You know your favorite character’s birthday; favorite color food and animal, blood type, and you cant even remember your sibling’s birthday.
4. You are in multiple anime fan clubs (or own some!).
5. You almost die if you miss an episode of your favorite anime, or cant buy the newest manga.
6. Your friend shows you their manga collection and you drool all over there carpet.
7. You have dressed up as you favorite character on Halloween, or just for fun!
8. You have a picture of your favorite character in your wallet or purse.
9. You prefer guys with long silver hair and swords.
10. You write a story about your favorite character for English class.
11. You have pictures of anime all over your walls.
12. You have a dream in Japanese and you don’t even understand it.
13. You want to learn Japanese for no apparent reason, even though you have never been to Japan and probably never will.
14. Your knowledge of Japanese only extends to "hello" and "I will kill you".
15. You begin to learn Japanese through watching subs.
16. You use Japanese when in a conversation with any random person, and don’t realize you did until you see them looking at you funny.
17.You can't speak Japanese, can't understand Japanese yet you can sing along to the theme song of every anime movie you own.
18. You accidentally call a very unintelligent person Kuwabara by mistake.
19. You where a pink jewel around your neck and call it the shikon jewel.
20. You waist countless amounts of hair gel trying to that "goku" look.
21. (If you speak English) when English becomes your second language.
22. You name (or plan to name) your children after anime characters.
23. You buy shuriken or kunai.
24. You speak in subtitles.
25. You prefer anime over real life.
26. You begin to think that blue or pink is a natural hair color.
27. You continually buy and eat ramen, even if you don’t like it that much.
28. You suddenly decide to study a random martial art.
29. You cosplay daily.
30. When you get a crush on an anime character.
31. You can name every Pokemon in numerical order.
32. You haven't drawn anything that isn't fanart in years.
33. And when you try to draw non-fanart, it still looks like it's from a manga.
34. Your favorite thing in your closet is your cosplay.
35. You keep a shruiken or two hidden in your belt.
36. When someone says 'melancholy', you immediately say 'of Haruhi Suzumiya'.
37. You say goodnight and good morning to your pictures of anime charachters on your walls each day.
38. You pretend to be an anime/manga character on regular days.
39. You think you ARE an anime/manga character on regular days.
40. Dressing like anime characters becomes perfectly normal for daily life.
41. You're so used to reading manga that when you open a regular book you try to read it from back to front.