Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
Hi there! I'm a deferred university nutrition student, taking out some time for myself. Once upon a time I posted regularly here, and had many faithful readers. It was a beautiful, magical time and helped me develop my writing skills extensively. But I disappeared, my stories and pen name along with me. Now I am back, a few years older and wiser, with my passion for writing still alight.
I lean towards writing supernatural/fantasy, with a huge emphasis on romance. Love is a beautiful thing, and I personally believe it is one of the most difficult emotions to achieve as realistic and moving on paper. I very much avoid using cliched personalities. However, that can be extremely difficult.
I return all reviews. I believe if you've taken the chance to give me criticism or praise, then you deserve the same. Time doesn't grow on trees, and neither does confidence - which is why I like to build them. That being said - I am not going to be completely void of advice. If I see something I don't like, or believe, or think should be edited - then I will say so. It is not out of spite. I like giving well-rounded and helpful critiques - that being said, I am never rude. Writing is not an easy thing. I expect the same sort of advice for me - I don't just want praise. If you observe a way in which I can improve, please inform me.
I am currently looking for a beta-reader. If you're interested, PM me. I need someone who is:
- Readily available throughout the week - someone who works full-time and does full-time studying probably won't have enough free time.
- I need someone who is friendly plus reliable, but also has the guts to be honest with me (baring in mind I still have feelings, haha).
- If you don't mind adding me on Facebook, it would be amazing to be able to communicate through chat there. I like having real-time conversations and exchanging tips.
- Someone who loves fantasy/supernatural and romance just as much as I do.
- Someone who is imaginative and can suggest different plot twists/scenarios plus encouragement when I am feeling stuck.
That being said, I still understand when people are busy/have lives. I am patient when necessary, I promise! :)
LAST UPDATED: 5 June 2012