Author has written 4 stories for Fantasy, General, Life, and Humor.
hello there! i am going to list a few things about myself:
gender: well, last time i checked, i was a girl, so it'll stay that way until some know-it-all doctor proves me wrong.
age: well, as you can see, i'm at least thirteen. which happens to be my favorite number! yay me!
address: I AM NEVER GIVING THAT OUT, YOU STALKERS!!
and, thats about all i WANT to give out. sorry you didnt learn anything.
please read my stories and reply!
i would LOVE to know what i need to improve on, but please be polite! thank you! =)
PS- dont expect any more of that "True Story From a Liar" thing. it was just a whim... although, for some special people out there winkwink i just MIGHT continue...
if you have fallen up stairs, copy and paste.
If you've ever wondered why they call Donkey Kong "Donkey" Kong when he's clearly a monkey, copy and paste.
If you've had your heart ripped out of your chest before, copy and paste.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
If you have ever tripped when there was a "watch your step" sign copy and paste this into your profile.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, and laugh your feet off at all the people who waste their time trying to figure out what you did.
If you have ever gone to edit your profile, saw all your copy and paste things, and thought "DANG! That is a lot of crap!" copy and paste this.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects...copy this into your profile.
If you've ever randomly fallen out of your chair, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-three percent of the teen population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy and paste this if you would be part of the seven percent that'd be LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF!
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
if you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx, Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc., AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, percyrocksmysox, percabethroxmysox, percabethatw, bite me3, crazy pureblood, lenaleelover13
I like cheese. I have seven purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile.
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
Help these inch-worms inch their way into everyone's profile! ~~~~~~~~~~~ Copy this into your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull (or Vice Versa) copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which makes weird good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy & paste this onto your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile .
If you've ever read/started to read a chapter in a FanFiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer!
If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you're easily confused or confuzzled add this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever screamed at somebody JUST becasue you felt like screaming, copy and paste.
This is Bunny.
If it drives you insane when someone asks a question and you answer it and they say why and so you answer that and then they say why again and you answer that one and it goes on and on until you can't answer anything anymore, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love thunderstorms, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've told somebody's secret though you weren't supposed to, copy and paste.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you DON'T check under the bed for monsters, but you DO check behind the shower curtain for monsters/murderers/Michael Jackson, copy this into your profile.
If you are someone who begs to differ from the crowd, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Sit next to some guy/girl your age, and right when everyone gets quiet, scream, "NO, I WILL NOT KISS YOU, ROB!"
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
'In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't Paper do this to Scissors? Screw Scissors, why can't Paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook Paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because Paper can't beat anybody, a Rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play Rock/ Paper/ Scissors, I always choose Rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their Paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "oh, I'm sorry, I thought Paper would protect you."
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Annabeth
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Annizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Yellow Tiger
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Marie Robinson Hill (...?)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom/dad's maiden/ gentleman(?) name): Solanmie
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Dr. Pepper (lovely)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom/dad's maiden(er gentleman?)name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Nlianch
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Faught
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):Black Betty (oooh, scary)
10. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Cherry Love
11. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Blue Parrot
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? Germany
2 Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? the
3. What can you hear right now? My computer
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you besides yourself. ...what am i supposed to put here? ok?
5. Turn on the T.V. What is on? A blank screen... channel out of order.
6. Type your name with your elbow. aqnnabetrhg (... decent)
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? a lamp.
8. If you could be anybody from Warriors, who would you be? Spottedleaf (even if she is dead)
9. What happened the last time you were typing on this computer? i said "dead"
10. Find the third letter from all of your answers. What do they spell? Recalnaoac
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
"Oh, yeah, she drags that thing bad, dont she. but she was already like that when her daddy left her here. she aint even my kid. she was just dumped on me. i dont have no money for doctors for my own kids, much less her. then after her daddy took off, i got stuck with her and the next thing i know my old man up and runs off, and me and them kids is about to starve to death. ~A Redbird Christmas
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My closet door.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? SpongeBob SquarePants (it was my brothers, not me!)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 10:00 am
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:00 am (wow i am good!)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? my mom's hairdryer
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? yesterday, at 8:00 am- i was going to VBS
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? ...my computer?
9. What are you wearing? some t-shirt advertising Malibu Beach, Cal. and some blue shorts
10. Did you dream last night? Ya (i cant remember it at all but everyone dreams every night so...)
11. When did you last laugh? about 5 minutes ago
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? little hooks for holding shelves
13. Seen anything weird lately? Yep
14. What do you think of this quiz? i love all surveys!
15. What is the last film you saw? I dont remember!
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? i would buy me a phone bcuz my parents wont buy me one...
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know: Uh... i'm gorgeous? (jk)
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? a) abolish all war b) impeach Obama
19. Do you like to dance? Only in the rain!
20. George Bush: Yeah...he's a person. Who was a president...i think...
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Kristi
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Probably 'Bill' or 'Bob' or 'Avery'
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? ...BIG WORDS!! BIG WORDS!!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender.Connor!
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow? Yello! duh!
3. Your first initial? A!
4. Your month of birth? Feburary
5. Which colour do you like more, black or white? White
6. Name of a person of the same gender as yours. Maddy
7. Your favorite number? 13
8. Do you like California or Florida more? ive never been to Cal. so i guess Florida...
9. Do you like lakes or oceans more? LAKES!! (no jellyfish)
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one) i... REALLY... want to be able to do cool stuff at age 80 and not have arthiritis!! :)
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person. even I knew that! and i'm ME!
2. If you choose:
3. If you're initial is:
4. If you were born in:
5. If you choose...
6. This person is your best friend. um... Ok... but shes moving next year! T.T
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime. hey! thats not that many!
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Whats the last book you read?
5th book of Percy Jackson and the Olympians
What's on your T.V right now?
Jimmy Neutron (ugh)
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say?
my dad and i said 'OK, OK, i wont'.
Where are you?
in my closet with the computer in it. (technically its not mine its in the hall)
What was the last thing you ate?
some bread, cheese, sausage, and eggs
What's your personality like?
im so incredibly RANDOM and i get straight As... i have the BEST BFFS (but im getting off topic- did i tell you im ADD?)
What was the last thing you thought?
What was the last thing you thought?
Say George Bush. What is the first thing that comes to your mind?
You now have a million dollars. What do you do?
put a lot into college and then buy myself the new NV3
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you. What is it?
A computer mouse
What are you eating/drinking right now?
What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?
What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?
Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18 and find line nine. What is it?
Dreamy Alabama, where songbirds are singing, ~A Redbird Christmas
What's it like being you?
It can be fun and hectic at the same time, but i have my mellow moments.
What are your thoughts on writing?
I suck at it
How tall are you?
idk... about 5'6''
What book are you currently reading?
Fav color: Yello
Fav person: Maddy... the Maria... the Kelly... the Lizabelle... (no offense liz)
Fav candy: um... i guess 3 Muskateers
Fav song: Dont Trust Me (30H!3)
Fav band: Coldplay... either that, or Hoobastank
Fav family member: i dont do favortism sometimes
Fav animal: little kitty cats
Fav food: BACON!!
Fav drink: Dr. Pepper
Fav household applience: The Refrigerater ( it holds food!)
Fav subject: Lunch
Fav summer activity: Hanging with my friends.
If you were able to answer these without feeling like people were prying into ur private lives, then u are a trustworthy person who would put themselves in the hands of anybody anywhere (not ALWAYS something good). copy and paste em people, copy and paste em!
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
It takes an intelligent person to act stupid. It takes a stupid person to act intelligent.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen,xGabriellaxBoltonx, xEarlySunsetsOverMonroevillex, Smartest Girl In The World, GatorPups95, 'rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe', TitanRavenFreak, Bewarethedarkness, Demonchild99, randomlass, lilninjapig, Trickster91, Breezy411, Master Solo, elegos-sirinial-shamtul, Journalist793, percabethatw, bite me3, crazy pureblood, lenaleelover13
This is Kitty. Please copy and paste Kitty into your
if you love God and you're not ashamed of him, repost this and see what he does for you tonight... (What's there to be ashamed about?)
For me, crazy is a loose term.
15 Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1) Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
37 Things to do in an elevlator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge, DANG, I'm gonna miss you.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXif ANYONE acyually read all of this, then God bless ya! hope you can now have something to copy and paste!
Unsafe External Link