Author has written 31 stories for Nature, Love, Humor, Life, Friendship, Fantasy, and Essay.
Thanks for visiting! If you like fanfiction, I have another account on fanfiction; username: prehistoric-huntress
Just a few quotes I like:
- You know it's a good book, when you turn the last page and feel like you lost a friend.
- Bookworms will take over the world... after one more chapter.
- I'm just going to read a few pages of my book. Translation: I'm going to read AT LEAST 100 pages. Leave me alone. I'll see you when I see you.
- Pet peeve: when someone assumes that when you are reading a book, that you are "doing nothing" and therefore can be interrupted. Repeatedly.
- If I had a dollar for every time I felt more emotion for a fictional character than people in real life, I could pay for the psychiatric help I obviously need.
- Book hangover: Inability to start a new book because you're still living in the last book's world.
- God said, "Let there be happiness", and there were books.
- Bookgasm: That mind blowing moment when the book you have been waiting for is released.
- My first thought after I finish an amazing book: Well this sucks. What the hell am I supposed to do now?
- Most books make better companions than most people.