Author has written 6 stories for General, Life, Fantasy, General, and Religion.
Hi! I'm variable estrella, an aspiring writer, avid reader, lover of all things mint and chocolate, and...stuff. Yeah. Uh, I guess I should say a few words, so here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tw--oh never mind. Sorry guys. Interrupt me when I get like that.
I return Reviews
Motto: Live. Love. Laugh.
Rock on people!! You're already reading my profile, which puts you firmly in awesome zone.
Other stuff about me: I am a participant in the Review Game forum. Vote for me in the insert present month WCC here! (Or, for someone else with a better story)
And: One of my upcoming stories' characters was brilliantly illustrated by Nonlinear. I may post it or something once the story is up here. I highly recommend that if you want to do an Artist-Author trade, you contact her _
Please read my stories. Some will be better than others. But I won't have a clue which are which and why unless you give me a heads up with a review!
Oh, and now for a few more stolen tidbits of awesomeness.
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!"
"Now there's a frood who knows where his towel is."
"All's fair in love and war, and this is a bit of both"
"Sitting in an english g a r d e n waiting for the sun.
"And we beat on, boats against the current, beat back ceaselessly into the past"
"Zip. Zip it! Zip! Zip the lip! Zippy Longstocking! Blapbhhhfttaroni, translation: zip it!"
1) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. Therefore it should never be allowed as all religions are always right.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.