Author has written 1 story for Love.
ok...I don't know what people normally put on these things but...here goes nothing!
I've been reading stories on Fictionpress.com and for...a few years now. Never really posting anything, reviewing only when I was extremely interested with a story/writer or extremely disappointed by how an author had started with such a promising story and then RUINED it with grammar problems, rushing the end or-worse yet- the climax of the story. I even reviewed when I thought the story outline was great but the writer was so horrible that he/she (i'm guessing mostly shes because I stick to romantic stories...no offence to any guys out there who are closet romantics...there just aren't many that I know of) made unbelievable characters who would kick and scream at the smallest of things. I know, quite ridiculous sounding, because quite frankly only rich little brats get away with that, and they don't have real-teal friends. (ok yeah, I know that real-teal isn't really something that 'people' say but hey! true-blue, real-teal...sounds good enough for me!) Anyway fact of the matter is, I don't think I'm a great poet or even a good story writer, but since I have left several reviews -aka giving back more than I take, which up to this point has been not at all- I ask only that if you have a minute, review it! If you hate it and it sounds un-realistic, tell me, if you like it and think it could be go somewhere, click the magic button and type a few words (it doesn't have to be long, I just have to get the gist of whether you actually like it or not :) ) so yes, those are the words I have to say about reviewing. Now as for me, I'll just say five facts that may give you a general idea of the type of person I am.
1) I tend to go off on tangents...when I'm the only one speaking. Unfortunately since you're actually reading this and not talking to me, there's not a whole lot you can do about this, though I have started marking when I'm going to go on a tangent, either with a dash at the beginning and end of the tangent or just the tangent in parenthesis as you probably (ok PO-ssibly) noticed in the upper paragraph.
2) Everything I write will most likely be about love in some way or another. Because I love love.
3) My favorite book is Pride & Prejudice-which is important only because growing up I watched the 6-hour version as often as my family would allow, and because I obtained a old British accent and couldn't say 'aRRRe' for the first five or six years of my life.
4) I am currently taking a writing class, so if you notice me improve a little here and there, do not be alarmed (madame...hehe-ok it's an excerpt from P&P, if you didn't know. The beginning of Mr. Darcy's letter to be exact.)
5) I dislike cursing very much. Extremely. I kind of hate it actually. Just thought you should know this so that out of respect you could-if possible-refrain from swearing in any reviews.
Yup, yup! that's it! thanks for reading this and paying spacial attention to no. 5 if at all possible. If you don't read this, I completely understand; I don't read them until I've read and enjoy at least two of the author's stories. I don't have two stories up. I don't even have one up.
Something you should know about:
You come to my mind- it's not a really typical poem, it's supposed to be like a blues-y song type of poem so...it's not exactly compressed like most poems.
Anonymous Soul (0)
Arianna Wings (16)
carissa lies (10)
Carmel March (6)
CK Shorty (14)
eleine kruez (8)
Endless Dark (7)
gum is yum (2)
J. Lynn-a writer (1)
Ollie May (6)
Penelope P (6)
Sada Green (2)
Sally Can Wait (9)
Sunswept Sky (4)
The Cat Died Nobly (11)
Weeping Duck (15)