Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
I guess I should write something sometime here, right? oh well, here I goooo... xD
Who am I? I'm a portuguese girl (algarve!! too hot, but I like to be from here lool) who always had a love for the arts, since a kid I dreamed about designing wedding dresses! yeah, wedding dresses, and I still do! I draw clothes a lot, although recently it has been kinda in a stand-by mode. x) also, I love photography. and guesss which is my main favourite photography theme? yup! brides! hehe. but lets get to the reason I'm in FF. besides these 2 passions, I always dreamed to write a book, you know, like the ones you have in your shelf, those that inspire you and make you wan't to write to! but I always had this huge problem when it came to writing time, the words wouldn't come out and I would quit. yeah... damn me! a "quiter" (is that how we spell it? xD) till now! when I began reading cool stories in the internet written by people of my age or younger, so I thought: "if they can do this, so I can do this too!" lool yeah silly reason but, yeah. I'm always imagining stuff and worlds and characters, so all I needed was a boost in my self-esteem! x)
Who inspires me? oh! there's this HUGE list, I couldn't write it down, you would kill me for that! xD but when it comes to books, I have a few ones that I loved and, well, they are always part of my inspiration.
- "the surgeon" by tess gerritsen, loved this book! just my kind of crime story! you should read it! :D
- "anders" by hohlbein (a couple), four amazing books! anders adventure is really out of this world! it has love, drama, death, fantasy and all the good ol'ingredients for a good fantasy trilogy! :D
- "ps -I love you" by cecelia ahern, I laughed and cried so many times! it really is a sweet story :) although the movie is 40-50 diferent from the book, you should read AND see it!
- "the seventh seal" / "o sétimo selo" by josé rodrigues dos santos, a portuguese reporter/writer who amazed me with this book! basiclly it talks 'bout the whole oil and global warming problem, but don't let this fool you, it is very well written and the plot is addicting. a must!
- "labyrinth" by kate mosse, it's an amazing story with a great plot. but read wikipedia's "resume" it talks better about it than me ' -)
'till now, these are the top 5 books I always recomend whenever I have the chance! heheh
Musical tastes? haha, well... my list may please you or not: Bon Jovi (since I was a kid! I love them!! :D ), Jonas Brothers (they really have good music, so, do you have a problem with the fact I like them?), Backstreet Boys (again, got a problem with that?), McFly (hehe I adore these guys! their music is sweet, funny, addicting and so british!), Muse (their alternative rock is so... Muse!), queen (who doesn't?) and some 80's songs :)
and about the stories I'll post, I'll post them in portuguese or in english, it will depend on my mood! xD
Eileen's haircut: she has red hair but the haircut for prom is this one -, she usualy wears her hair down.
her dress:; marion's dress:
Unsafe External Link