Author has written 5 stories for Romance.
Right, I'm terrible at writing about myself, so heres a list of fifty things I like:
1. This little dance that my dog does when he's happy about something or about to get a treat
2. My dog
3. Chocolate Soy-milk
4. Nirvana music
5. 'Little Miss Sunshine'
6. French Vanilla flavored Coffee
7. Chuck Palahniuk books
9. 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' comics
11. Old-school English Accents
13. My big Baggy Sweatpants that could fit about three more people in them.
14. Roller coasters, Ferris Wheels, Cotton candy (basically anything at a amusement park)
15. '(500) Days of Summer'
16. Chinese Food
18. 'Pride and Prejudice'
21. Chris Martin from Coldplay
22. The way little kids see things.
23. Kitty Forman from 'That's so 70s Show'
24. Inspirational Quotes
26. Crossword puzzles
27. The face my Dad makes when I do something good.
28. Laying in Bed, doing nothing
30. People who ask you how you are because they actually want to know.
31. Swimming in the ocean.
33. 'My So Called Life' and 'Freaks and Geeks'
34. A man who can work a sweater vest.
35. Reid from Criminal Minds (note: see number 34)
36. Laying in grass, doing nothing
37. Staying at Starbucks for three hours, having only bought one drink
40. Old-school rotary phones
41. My parents
42. My best friends
44. A teacher who can actually interest me in something
45. John Green Books
46. Alternative and classical music
47. A good joke
49. Snapple Facts
50. People who aren't afraid to say what they actually think