Author has written 1 story for Romance.
This is awkward. I'm never really good with strangers. Sue me if you want but that's not going to change. Ever. I might get a little more friendly once I get to know you better.
...Actually, ignore all I said before, it's all lies. Sure I'm awkward with strangers in real life, I get all shy and quiet and shifty, but I'm way friendlier and less shy online. I'm not exaggerating either. Talking to me online and talking to me in real life is completely different. That is unless I know and can tolerate you. So don't you all worry that I would stutter and mumble when talking to you online. You can't do that online anyways, and it would look stupid if you did.
Ahh... I'm babbling ain't I? I guess a normal person would introduce themselves now. I don't exactly fit into the wierd people catergory so I guess I am a normal person. Except for the fact that I have taken a strange interest in stuff like bungy jumping and sky diving. I haven't tried sky diving yet, but I expect it to be fun. Since bungy jumping was, after you get over the fact that you are about to jump off wherever you are with only a skinny little stretchy rope preventing you from dying. It really isn't a pleasant thought, especially when you have paid 100 dollars, or whatever currency your country uses, or more to jump and you aren't getting a refund if you chicken out. Not a nice thought, if you ask me.
Oops. I started babbling again, didn't I? I really should stop that habit, but some stuff are so interesting that you can't help but babble on about that. At least, I can't help it. Well, before I start babbling on about how I can't stop babbling on about something, I must mention something. I highly doubt you are that interested in my age, hair colour or whatever, but if you like to waste time reading pointless stuff about me which would tell you nothing, be my guest and don't restrain yourself in indulging in my useless introducting. Mind you, I wouldn't really want stalkers, if you know what I mean.
Name - Fiona
Nationality - Australia
Nicknames - Fifi, Fi, Fifi-dong-dong-chan, Misy, Rose
Favourite Colours - blue, green and black.
Favourite Thing to Do - procrastinating. Join the club ;)
Favourite Animal - wolves
"The worst time to feel alone is when you're in a crowd" - Anthony Horowitz
- "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde
- "Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you" - Sarah Dessen
- "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you" - Maya Angelou
- "Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do" - Apple Computer Inc.
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." - Dr Seuss
- "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." - Mark Twain
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." - Maya Angelou
"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein
"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." - Dr Seuss
- "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe
Special Someone - How do I know? Because I have found that special someone for me.
Cliche - As much as I hate cliches, my life was full of them. Ironic isn't it?
Rockstar - I was living the life of a rockstar but it wasn't the life I had wanted.