Author has written 5 stories for Fantasy, and Action.
Languages I can Speak-A little German, English, and I can speak Anceint Greek but my computer won't let me type in it so I have to run it through a translator.
What I do for fun-I am a Aurthor with Dorance Publishing. I am editing the first book in the Sorcerer's Son series called The Mirror of the Elders' and I hope all of you can buy it and read it. Later on I'll reales the summray and series symbol! I write Fanfics during my off time.
"Harold and the Mirror of the Elders' tells the adventure of a young wizard.
Favrite Books-The Lighting Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, The Last Olympian, Gregor the Overlander, Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane, Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods, Gregor and the Marks of Secret, and Gregor and the Code of Claw
Favrite of all
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
This is weird, but interesting! If you
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Derek
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle): Derizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color and fave animal): Green Cat
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name, and current street name): Thomas Milatray
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Doudesim
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Root Bear
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother’s middle name): Sims
8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Shilo
My friends: J-Rod, Mikki, and Ashely (notice two are girls, I really, really need some guy friends)
Stories-Memory Chasing, The Promlematic Quest, and Surviving Vendria
Stories coming soon-Surving the Rebellion