Author has written 4 stories for Romance, and Fantasy.
I recently found some really old stories while moving. I've decided to do some heavy editing, and then post them here for everyone to enjoy. I'm also working on a new story. Unfortunately, I'm one of those slow and painful type of writers so please bare with me :D
While you wait, I thought I'd share some of my hopes and dreams in a short, consice, ADD proof list:
10 things to do before I die or get too old to care...
1. Learn to swim- yeah I live five minutes from the ocean and I don’t know how to swim it’s embarrassing.
2. Join the Peace Corps – this is my ticket into heaven. He he.
3. Figure out what on the @& string theory is? – There’s like parallel dimensions and little strings floating around, but that’s about all I know.
4. Win a fight- I guess I would need to get into fight in order to win one, right?
5. Visit all the continents- wait is Antarctica still considered a continent? Cuz I think I could skip that one.
6. Drive a flying car- Come on it’s 2010 and no flying cars yet? I’m starting to loose my patience.
7. Read a Charles Dickens novel – I get as far as “it was the best of times it was the worst of time…” then my ADD kicks in.
8. Fall in love- Corny? yes. Whatever, you know it’s on your list too.
9. Get over my fish phobia- Why couldn’t fear something less ridiculous like spiders or snakes?
10. Hug a tree- just to say I’ve done it. In fact I’m off to do this one right now…