Author has written 1 story for Young Adult.
Hey everyone out there! I'm Katrina (or Kyatoriina in japanese) but you can call me Kitty, Neko-chan (Kitty-chan), Kya-chan or Kyuu-chan (nine-chan). This is because my friends always say I'm a vampire and vampire in japanese is Kyuuketsuki! So Kyuu-chan for short which means nine-chan which is odd... O.o
Umm...Here's some info about me!
Nicknames: Kitty, Neko-chan, Kya-chan, Kyuu-chan, Haru, Kyuuketsuki and lots of others.
Hobbies: Drawing, reading and writing mostly, but I like being with my friends and sitting in my room in the dark. I don't really watch much TV.
Several days after a natural disaster, or 'Act of God', there is a 'Day of Prayer'. So, how would that go over exactly?
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
1. One of your scars, how did you get it? I skewered just below my knee on a spring jutting out of my bed. I went right through to the bone... But I enjoyed drinking the blood! XD
2. What is on the walls of your room? A painting of a Gothic Angel, A 'Charmed' poster and...oh...um...Oh yes! A window! .
3. Do you snore, grind your teeth, or talk in your sleep? I talk in my sleep. My dad can even have a conversation with me while I sleep and I remember nothing of it the next day.
4. What type of music do you listen to? ROCK! Bring on the Three Days Grace, Muse, Paramore and Evernesance! YEAH!
5. Do you know what time you were born? I think it was about 4:10, I know for definate I was born around 4pm though...About 4:16, I think.
6. What do you want more than anything right now? A hug
7. What do you miss? Sleep. Ah, sleep. I miss sleep. Maybe I should try that again sometime...
8. What is your most prized possession? A golden ring my dad passed down to me that is over a hundred and ten years old. And the only photo my dad has of him as a baby, which he's given to me.
9. How tall are you? 5"3
10. Do you get claustrophobic? No...Although if too many people crowd round me, I almost faint. There's a name for that phobia but I can't remember what it's called...
11. Do you get scared in the dark? I find the dark comforting.
12. The last person to make you cry is...? My Dad when he told me he had a hernia and possible cancer...Though he refuses to go in for cancer tests
13. What is your favorite perfume for a girl? Dunno, something musky, not too sweet. At least for me anyways.
14. What kind of hair/eye color do you like on the opposite gender? Don't really matter for me but okay. Blond and curly. Topaz eyes. Like Jasper.
15. Where can you see yourself being proposed to? dunno
17. What's your favorite pizza topping? pepperoni
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? Pocky!!
21. What was the first meaningful gift you've ever received? Probably the photos and the ring
22. Do you like anybody? Nope!
23. Are you double-jointed? I am. In ONE FINGER! .
24. What's your favorite clothing brand? Hell Kitty
26. Do you have a pet right now? A dog called Ziggy
27. What kind is it? GREYHOUND! .
28. Would you fall in love knowing he/she was leaving? Probably, yeah...
29. What is the best way to tell someone how much they mean to you? A poem. Or flowers. Ah, I'm just an old romantic at heart.
30. Say a number between one and a hundred. 43
31. Blondes or brunettes? I like both. I'm not fussed!
32. What is the one number you call most often? I never have any credit! >.
33. What annoys you the most? People being horrible. There's just no call for it.
34. Have you been out of the USA? I haven't even been IN to the USA! I'm English.
35. What are your weaknesses? My weak muscles; I have a muscle disease.
36. Have you met anyone famous? Does Ozzy the Owl, the mascot of Sheffield Wednesday count? If so, yes.
37. What was your first job? Haven't had one. I'm still just a teenager.
38. Have you ever done a prank call? Nah. They're boring.
41. What were you doing before filling this out? I was in an R.E lesson; BORING!
40. Have you ever had surgery? Nah, I'm as healthy as a horse. (Why do we say that? Not all horses are healthy.)
42. What do you get complimented about most? My writing ability and my drawing ability. I don't often get complimented on my looks...
43. Have you ever had braces? Nope! :D
44. What do you want for your birthday? Peace and love for the WHOLE WORLD! Not allowed? Oh, okay, the entire series of Fruits Basket then and a HARU plushie!! XD
45. How many kids do you want? I dunno. Three? Twins run in my family so I'll probably end up with twins though...
46. Were you named after anyone? Nope! .
47. Do you wish on stars? Yeah. Who doesn't?
49. What kind of shampoo do you use? Lemon-scented stuff. I dunno what it's called
50. Do you like your handwriting? Pretty much, yeah.
51. What's your favorite lunch meat? I dunno. Beef?
52. Do you have any bad habits? If I get angry, I cannot control my anger.
53. What CD are you most embarrassed to have on your shelf? My mum's Pussycat Dolls CD. Although that's not techinally mine.
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? Yeah. I am full of AWESOME! :D
56. Do looks matter? No
57. How do you release anger? I punch things. Walls, trees, my twin brother, Peter.
58. Where is your second home? The Library!
60. What was your favorite toy as a child? I think it was a toy spaniel
61. How many numbers are in your cell phone? I dunno. About 15.
62. Were you a fan of Barney as a kid? NO! Stupid dinosaur needs his guts ripping out!
63. Do you use sarcasm? Well, no!! (Yes)
64. Mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese? Macaroni and cheese.
65. What do you look for in a guy/girl? Personality and a nice aura.
66. What are your nicknames? Kitty, Trina, Kat, Hatsuharu (Haru), Kya-chan, Kyuu-chan
67. What's your favorite band/singer? Probably Three Days Grace
68. What's your favorite TV show? Doctor Who or NCIS
69. What was your act sat score? My SAT? Level 6. In my GCSE's I am getting mostly As and A stars.
70. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate or Lemon Sorbet.
71. Do you have all your fingers and toes? Yeah
72. When was the last time you worked out? In P.E
73. Did you notice that there's no #64? No.
74. What's the fastest you have gone in a car? 90mph.
75. Do you want everyone to answer these questions? Hell yeah!
76. What are you listening to? The voices in my head.
77. What was the last thing you drank? Coffee
78. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Josh
79. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite gender? Eyes
80. What's your favorite thought-provoking song? Family Portrait and Dear Mr President. Both P!nk songs and Ignorance by Paramore.
81. What's your favorite thing to hate? Life
82. What's your favorite month of the year? July, because it's my birthday! .
83. What's your favorite Zodiac sign? Ox for the Chinese Zodiac and Leo/Taurus for the Star Sign one. Neither of which I am. I am a Cancerian born in the Year of the Dog! :(
85. What is your hair color? Brunette with natural blond bits.
86. Eye color? Hazel
89. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
90. Do you like sushi? Never tried it
91. Last thing you watched? X Factor
92. Favorite day of the year? Rememberance Sunday, although it makes me cry T-T
93. Play any musical instruments? Used to play violin. Now, guitar.
94. Republican or democrat? Uh... Pass
95. Kisses or hugs? HUGS!
96. Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
97. What was the last thing you bought? 'Vampire Knight volume 1' a graphic manga novel
98. What kind of car do you have? A Vauxhall Astra (My Dad's)
99. What book are you reading? Emily the Stange - The Lost Days
100. Describe your love life. Single
I like romance and horror mostly. But fantasy is good too!
Ja ne! XD
Unsafe External Link