Poll: Should I add a sequel to "If You Really Knew Me"? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Action, Young Adult, Mythology, Essay, Life, and Romance.
Thank you to everyone for the reviews! I feel so proud now :) I'm nothing without my readers. So please, keep on reading!
August 2, 2011: Guys, listen up: I'm going to be pretty busy for a while with finishing my manuscript for a story I'm writing. I might get published for REAL as an e-book writer. People can buy my books for REAL and I might get treated like a real author. It's a big thing for me, ya know. I might be doing this stuff in the future. I'm pretty psyched. But they gotta approve my work for publication.
Why, yes, I AM the Kid from Cyrene.
Kidding. I'm not from Cyrene. My pen name was based off of Simon of Cyrene, the man who helped Jesus Christ carry his cross to Golgotha. He helped someone carry the weight of the world. I want to be able to do that for people. Well, not as in physical weight. But you get the picture.
Now, since you are reading this, I would just like to state a few things:
1. I do not edit my own stories due to laziness.
2. I'm okay with doing BetaReading, as long as what you wrote has the genre of either Essay, Hurt/Comfort, Drama, Romance, or Mythology.
3. I'll take whatever criticisms you have for me and I'll handle it like the mature adult I'm not.
4. If you ARE going to criticize me, be as straight-forward as possible. I want to know your opinions.
5. If you're just here to start a flame war with me, bring it. I know how to make a good insult.
6. If you're with the publishing business and you're looking for authors to discover, I'm sorry. I'm a minor.
7. I enjoy writing stories I can relate to.
8. If your pen name is Levy McGarden and I know you in real life and in this real and true world you're my best friend, then I woof you.
9. If you just read number eight and are confused with what woof you means, then TOO BAD.
10. I enjoy writing stories I can relate to.
11. My descriptions are quite...long and detailed. Especially for the male anatomy. And, no, I'm not a boy-crazy young teenager. I'm a teenager, but I'm not boy-crazy.
12. I swear like a sailor in real life.
13. I want to make you smile.
14. Post-its are the best.
15. I am aware of the repetition of numbers seven and ten.
16. I hate learning social studies.
17. Math and English are my favorite subjects.
18. I LIKE CHEESE.
19. I like listening to punk rock and metal. Sometimes even acoustics.
20. My favorite bands are Rise Against and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
21. Levy McGarden is awesome. Still don't know her? She's my best friend. Read her stories.
22. Music is my inspiration.
23. I write anger poetry sometimes.
24. I'm in the theatre.
25. I think I'm bipolar.
26. The only emoticons I know are :|, :D, :), :(, and =D>
27. I know ;) but it kind of makes things awkward.
28. My friends rock.
29. I'm nothing without my readers.
30. My heroes are Matthew Reilly and Jefferey Deaver.
31. You may call me LE CHUBMAZTAH.
32. The previous was meant to make you laugh.
33. I COMMAND YOU TO LAUGH.
34. I once had a pet crab, but he died. His name was Rupert.
35. I'm as innocent as a rockstar and I'm not even fifteen yet.
36. I'm sarcastic and cynical.
37. I make dirty jokes sometimes.
38. This is a long list, I'm aware of that.
39. This list will end after 42.
40. I'm against child abuse.
41. I'm against bullying.
42. I think you're beautiful.
A boy asked his teacher if whales really could swallow people. The teacher said "No, because whale's throats are too small for people to fit." The boy asked, "Then what happened to Jonah?" And the teacher answered. "It's not possible for whales to swallow people." The the boy asked "Then I'll ask Jonah in heaven when I die." And the teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?" And the boy answered "Then you ask him."
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
Unsafe External Link