Author has written 5 stories for Song, Love, and Romance.
Hey, my name is Sarah, and I am 16 years old. I love to read and write and listen to music. I don't really have much to say, but I'll try to give you guys my best even though it may be crappy in reality. Let's hope not.
One thing you should know about me is that I love music. You'll never see me anywhere without my iPod or a song stuck in my head or me writing music. I can't go a day without listening to some sort of music. I also love to write as I've said before, but I am constantly writing. Like I have song lyrics on my phone, math notebook, english journal, science notebook, everywhere. I hoped to become a writer and have my stuff published, but I also kind of want to be a singer, but I don't know if it's right for me. I mean, I've got a good voice and stuff like that and I write my own songs, but I'm not sure if I could handle being in the spotlight a lot of the time. Oh, well, I'll just let God lead me down my path He's laid out for.
Oh, yeah, I'm a born again Christian, so let the flames begin!
I love quotes and saying song lyrics just to see if people catch on. So yeah that would explain "I'm a born again Christian, so let the flames begin!" I wasn't saying that as in like the flames of hell, but as the lyrics from Let the Flames Begin by Paramore. If you haven't heard the song, you should. It's really great and even I like it even though I love my screamo and heavy metal goth music.
I am also a HUGE Disney fanatic. I love all the old 90's Disney movies. Or well, just 90's cartoon movies. My friends and I are actually have a Disney movie marathon! It's going to be sooooo much fun!
I am also very...oh, what's the word...? Addicted? Yeah, that's it. I'm very addicted to the internet. Haha, I'm a teenager. I LOVE iwastesomuchtime! It's AMAZZZZZZZING! And ragestache. Those two are like a gift from heaven. Yeah, go check them out.
"There's more to us than meets the eye."- Optimus Prime, Transformers
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss
Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
"I'm half hippo, half manatee. I'm a mippo!" -my best friend, Carie. We were joking around about how she eats like a hippo and a manatee so I call her mippo.
"Heeeelllllooooo Neonlumberjack!"- my best friend, Michelle, in the mornings
"Sectional Sidekicks! Together, we will dominate band sectionals forever! Mwhahaha! Haha!"- my other best friend, Carie, I play the trumpet and she plays the tenor sax. We sound great together, but we drown out the others.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.- Unknown
"I saw we take all the warning labels off and let natural selection take its course." -Unknown (well, it's unknown for me at least lol)
Best Song Lyrics:
"So many fears were swimming around and around in my mind." -Evanescence, Together Again
"You're unsuited for the rage of war so pack up, go home. You're through. How could I make a man out of you?" -If you don't know that one, you've never truly lived.
"I lay dying as I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal." -Evanescence, Tourniquet
"How can the darkness feel so wrong?" -Evanescence, Your Star
"You are an expert at sorry and keeping lines blurry." -Taylor Swift, Dear John
"You never call me when you're sober. You only want it cause it's over. Oh, it's over. How could I have burned paradise? How could I? You... Oh, never mind!" -Evanescence, Call Me When You're Sober (I totally LOVE the bridge to that song!)
"Spotlight's shining on my face. I can't see a thing and yet I feel you looking my way. Empty stage. With nothing, but this girl who's singing this simple melody and wearing her heart on her sleeve." -Marie Digby, Spell (I can totally relate to those little lines)
"When he smiled the girls went wild with "ooo's" and "aww's" and they slapped his face on ev'ry vase. On ev'ry VASE" -Hercules, Zero To Hero (I just love that part cause I'm just this Disney freak!)
"Well I remember, don't worry, how could I ever forget? It's the first time, the last time we ever met." -Phil Collins, In The Air Tonight
"I've been looking in the mirror for so long that I've come to believe my soul's on the other side. All the little pieces falling, shatter. Shards of me, too sharp to put back together, too small to matter, but big enough to cut me into so many little pieces if I try to touch her." -Evanescence, Breathe No More
"Sickened in the sun, you dare tell me you love me, but you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die...So hate me, hate me, hate me, hate me. Run. Run. Run. And hate me, if it feels good. I can't hear your screams anymore." -Evanescence, The Last Song I'm Wasting On You
"For one so small, you seem so strong. My arms will hold you, keep you safe and warm. This bond between us can't be broken. I will be here don't you cry." -Phil Collins, You'll Be In My Heart
"Everyone leaves me stranded, forgotten, abandoned, left behind..." -Evanescence, Solitude (I was singing that line one day at home and right in the middle of it, my sister yells, "SHUT UP!")
"I've tried to tell myself that you're gone, but though you're still with me, I've been alone all along." -Evanescence, My Immortal
"I can't change who I am. Not this time! I won't lie to keep you near me. And in this short life, there's no time to waste on giving up; my love wasn't enough!" -Evanescence, Lacrimosa
"And if I bleed, I'll bleed knowing you don't care. And if I sleep just to dream of you, I'll wake without you there. Isn't something missing?" -Evanescence, Missing
"Time is racing towards us til the Huns arrive!" (if you don't know that one either, you've never lived)
"I can't save your life, though nothing I bleed for is more tormenting. I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides!" -Evanescence, Snow White Queen
"You say You love me. That's all I'll ever need. If You say I'm good enough, that's good enough for me!" -Fireflight, Stand Up
Fun Things To Do In Wal- mart
1. Go up to some old geezer & say "Grandpa!! You're ALIVE!! It's a MIRACLE!! etc."
2. Go into the dressing room, wait a few minutes, then yell "THERES NO TOILET PAPER IN HERE!!"
3. Get a batman costume, put it on, and run around the store screaming at the top of your lungs, "COME ROBIN! TO THE BATMOBILE!"
4. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
5. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
6. Go up to an employee and in a official tone say "code three in house ware" and see what happens.
7. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
8. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
9. Set up a concert of singing hamster dolls. Get your friends and turn them on all at the same time. Then act like a conductor.
10. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
11. Tape a walkie-talkie to the back of a Barbie doll and say to random people, "I know where you live..."
12. Open up random packages in the toy aisle then walk off. If an employee asks what you're doing, just say "I changed my mind."
13. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
14. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
15. Dress up in a trench coat & wear sunglasses. Walk up to someone browsing and say "The rooster is in the nest" Wait for a reply. After they finish talking, hand them a cap gun and whisper "use this wisely."
16. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day
17. Over the intercom say there is a big sale on all items in electronics department and first 10 people to the check outs gets one item free... & see what happens
18. Go up to random people and poke them. If they ask you what you're doing or tell you to stop, tell them that you're trying to find out what they ate for dinner last night
19. Get a marker & go over all the barcodes with a line then go purchase your items... the person who is serving you will have to enter all the barcodes in by hand
20. Go to the bathroom with a cantaloupe (hidden) Make grunting noises and drop the cantaloupe in the toilet. Then say "Phew, That's better"
21. Take a friend with you and a younger child and start arguing over who gets custody then have the child run away and out of the store and yell CILLY COME BACK!!
22. Walk towards a group of people and hit your head and say in a loud voice, "Shut up in there."
23. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles
24. Try all of the sodas and put them back then say, "Yup, that stuff's not poisonous."
25. Throw random items over into the next aisle and see if you can score into someone's cart
26. Wrap a hose around you and shout, "AAH! I'M BEING HELD HOSTAGE!"
27. Knock over all the shelves and run around screaming 'EARTHQUAKE! EVERYON RUN!'
28. Find the fish section and when someone walks by begin to pet the fish tank and say, "I know how you feel..." (I've actually done that before! It was soooo funny!)
29. Tie a plushie to one end of a string your ankle to the other end, and run around screaming "HELP! IT'S AFTER ME!"
30. Make evil eyes at someone and start whispering, "I'm the little girl from the well... I've been waiting..."
Unsafe External Link