Poll: If i were to publish one of my novels, which one do you think I should publish? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Romance, and Young Adult.
My name is Laylah Nicola (also known as Kenny, or Ino Aole, or Kayla-Jhoe) and it's my life's goal to write 1,076 novels. I try to write 1,667 words every day and most months I try to make it a novel.
I apologize for any grammatical errors. I always forget to go fix them when I notice them. Please point them out to me if you see them though, as well as any other comments you might have!
I like characters more than plots. I like writing about people who are interesting, not who interesting things happen to. I like to tell the bad guy's story. I like writing in obscure points of view. I've been writing in almost exclusively second person years now, it's odd, but it works for me.
1. Ally. 3rd person. Summer of 2009. (Up on the other account. See below for details.)
2. Mysty's Books. 3rd person. November 2009. (Not up because I'm being really lazy about giving it an ending.)
3. Je Suis En Vie. 3rd person. December 2009. (Already Up.)
4. Ella. 1st person. February 2010. (Already Up.)
5. The Story of A Girl Named Nemesis D'Leah. 3rd person. March 2010. (Already Up.)
6. Saving Katie. 1st person. May/June 2010. (Already Up.)
7. In New Eyes. 3rd person. November 2010. (Not up yet. Will be on the other account.)
8. Keep Your Mind Wide Open. 1st person. February 2011. (Already Up.)
9. So Fast. 2nd person. April 2011. (Already Up.)
10. Can't Stop The Rain. 2nd person. May 2011. (Already Up.)
11. Holding Hands. 2nd person. June 2011. (Already Up.)
12. Dark Blue. 3rd person. July 2011. (Not yet up. Will be on other account.)
13. The Show Must Go On. 3rd person. May 2010/October 2011. (Already Up.)
14. Neverland. 2nd person. Novemeber 2011. (Already up.)
15. After Ally. 3rd person. December 2011/January 2012. (Up on the other account.)
16. The Curious Case Of Jamie Todd. 2nd person. February 2012. (Already Up.)
17. Speak Now. 2nd person. May 2012. (Already up.)
18. Free. 2nd person. June-July 2012. (Already Up)
19. Curiosity Killed The Angel. 2nd person. November 2012. (Already Up.)
20. The Girl In The Orange Tights. 2nd person. March/April 2013. (Already Up.)
21. Question Everything. 2nd person. July 2013. (Already Up.)
22. You & I. 1st and 2nd person. September 2013. (Already up.)
23. Autumn Leaves. 3rd person. November 2013. (Already up.)
24. Grace. 2nd person. March 2014 (Already up.)
25. A Whole New World. 3rd person. April/May 2014. (Already up.)
26. Lucky. 2nd person. July 2014 (Not yet up.) (Superhero series) (Lucky Series)
27: Don't Mess With Ramona. Labor Day Weekend 2014. (Not yet up.) (Superhero series) (Ramona James Series)
28: The Blackbird. November 2014. (Not yet up.) (Superhero series) (The Blackbird Series)
29. Unlucky. 2nd person. March 2015 (Not yet up) (Superhero Series) (Lucky Series)
30. Judgement Day. 2nd person. April 2015. (Not yet up) (Superhero Series) (Lucky Series)
31. Lucky- The Untold Story. 2nd person. July 2015. (Not yet up.) (Superhero Series) (Lucky Series)
32. Karma. 2nd person. November 2015-February 2016. (Not up yet.) (Superhero Series) (Lucky Series)
33. The Summer of Lightning Bugs. 1st/3rd person. April 2016. (Not up yet, mostly complete.) (Superhero Series)
34. Skyler Braddock Takes on the World. 2nd person. June 2016. (Not up yet, not completed.)
35. What Is Left. 2nd person. July 2016. (Not up yet.)
36. This One's For Me. 2nd person. November 2016. (if it wasn't NaNo, I'd pretend it didn't exist, tbh).
My other account is devoted to my series of novels, called The Ally Series. It's currently in mostly disarray, because I've been working on it since I was 14. I am currently working on fixing it up. In the meantime, there are a few novels, not at all in order, up on that account, as well as a few random scenes. I might put up a few more scenes as I go through things, but I'm not sure. I have over 1,000 pages of material lying around, and I'm currently sorting through it to establish a more coherent pattern of events. It's going to take a lot of time and effort.
As of 2/9/17, I know I have been awful about uploading more stories. Seriously, I am going to work on it as soon as I am done with my current story.
I am currently working on a story that will likely be called "And Then We Danced", one that was started way back in 2010 and then abandoned after like a month in order to work on novel #7, In New Eyes. I'm at like 30k now and I'm not sure if it's going to end up as a short story or a novel, but I imagine I'll find out soon. I'm thinking novel, but I'm not entirely sure.
I'm dedicating 2017 to getting to know the stories that already exist in my head. That means I am hoping to do several things by the end of the year 1) complete the two novels that don't have actual endings to them, Mysty's Books and Skyler Braddock Takes on the World, 2) actually get to know all the characters I've ever created even though there's 1.5k of them, 3) take old stories that I abandoned and give them new life and, 4) actually go through and edit some of the work that has already been written and not posted here. Starting with What Is Left so I can actually post that.
So in 2017, I am hoping to be able to post: Mysty's Books, What Is Left, Skyler Braddock Takes On The World, And Then We Danced, and perhaps more, I am unsure yet.
I will still be doing both sessions of Camp NaNoWriMo, and the traditional NaNoWriMo in November.
Crow Greiley (7)