Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
The name is Mars... I love to write... I love to read... and I'm a little insane.
15 things about me:
1. I love food... probably too much. It's a good thing I run, because otherwise I'd be ridiculously fat.
2. I was home schooled throughout most of elementary school. I loved it though... if I hadn't been home schooled I wouldn't have met my best friend.
3. My favorite band is Coldplay. I love them. Love. Them. Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...
4. Sugar does weird things to me. As a general rule, I'm not allowed to have it in excess due to the fact that I sort of go nuts...
5. I've been playing piano since I was five, and I wouldn't give it up for anything. However, I can't read music, so I play everything by ear.
6. My favorite subject is English followed closely by Math. I've always loved English but loving Math is new. All I know is since I've started high school, Math has been one of the most exciting classes, and generally the only class I really do homework for.
7. As far as religion goes, I'm Catholic. I don't plan on changing that anytime soon, because in reality, I love being Catholic. :)
8. I'm a twin... at heart. My older brother and I are about as close as siblings can be. I love him to death, although he's kind of an idiot... then again, what brother isn't?
9. I live in a very rural area of Southern California... and I love it here. Most likely, after I go out into the world and get a college degree, I'll be right back here because really... it's home. I'd miss it too much if I ever left permanently.
10. According to my mother and other sources, I'm very abrasive, sarcastic... things like that. My mom thinks I have a problem with authority... and I probably do. I don't like being told what to do. At all. I like making my own decisions, and I love being in charge of things. I'm very opinionated about many things, and I take 'freedom of speech' very seriously, and I hesitate to say nothing. I used to be super shy, but I think for the most part I've completely gotten over that.
11. I'm a people watcher. I will, literally, sit down in a secluded corner in the cafeteria at lunch, and watch people. I like learning about people and watching what they do, and how they act, and how they move... also, I think it helps me describe them better when writing.
12. I recently had an epiphany in which was revealed the obvious truth that I am a control freak. If I'm not in control, I'm done.
13. My favorite color is blue. Practically everything I own is blue, and very rarely will you find me not wearing something that's blue.
14. I live in jeans and a t-shirt. Although my mom protests this when it comes to church... or even party type things (the incessant 'why don't you wear a skirt today?' makes me feel suicidal), I don't really care, and I rarely wear anything but jeans, or baggy pants.
15. Oooh, last one... uhm... My favorite season is summer. Partially because my birthday is the first day of summer, and to me that just seems like an awesome way to start off vacation, but also because it's so warm. I freaking hate the cold. It takes so much longer to get read in the mornings, because there are so many more clothes to put on. It's like... spending five minutes to get dressed rather than three. Waste of time.
Anywho, that's about all I have to say. At this point in time, I really don't know how often I'll be updating my story, but I do know that I'll be pretty good about it in the summer... hopefully.
Unsafe External Link