Author has written 11 stories for General, Life, Supernatural, Historical, Horror, Humor, Action, and Essay.
Hello, and welcome to...*drum roll*...my Fictionpress profile! I, *bows* am Romantic Drivel, known more commonly as Elizabeth.
Chances are that if you've found your way to this page, you've either been directed here by me or have chanced upon one of my stories and decided that you liked it so much you wanted to see what else I've got up my sleeve. If you are the latter, you've just made it onto my list of favorite people. Congrats.
Well, I'm in high school. I play the violin and I absolutely love to read and write. I'm also a big movie fan and film junkie, and proud of it! I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a total nerd/geek. For example:
- I can resite the entire timeline of all the Sherlock Holmes books/movies/TV shows (Particularly Granada - I love Jeremy Brett!) and their best fanfiction (on ff.net, that is).
- I can name all the episodes and movies of the original Star Trek (Spock is awesome).
- I can speak some elvish (Suliad, mellon nin!).
- I definitley root for the Autobots (Optimus and Iron Hide FTW), but Barricade has my support too.
- In my opinion, the Justice League could kick The Avengers' asses all the way to Asgard and back. Don't get me wrong, I like Marvel and The Avengers, but...DC has Superman, Batman, The Flash, both Green Lanterns, and The Joker. And for my final argument - Dick Grayson. Your argument is now invalid.
- I know every species of dragon and their characteristics/habbitats according to the "science" of Dragonology.
- I still think Thomas the Tank Engine, dinosaurs, and fairy tales are some of the most awesome things EVER.
- I was really sad when I didn't recieve a letter to Hogwarts...but Pottermore made me feel better.
- Obi Wan Kenobi is my hero, and scruffy-looking smugglers are the best kind.
- Thanks to Sam and Dean Winchester, I know how to protect myself against ghosts, ghouls, vamps, werewolves, Leviathans, angels, demons, shifters...
- My first Doctor Who encounter was with 10 (Tennant), but I love the classic series as well. My favorites are 3 (Pertwee), 4 (Baker), 5 (Davison), 7 (McCoy), and of course, 9, 10, and 11. Would anybody care for a jelly baby?
- I don't panic, I always know where my towel is, and on a math test when I don't know the answer I try putting '42'.
- If I had pet turtles, their names would be Leo, Raph, Donny and Mikey. If I had a pet rat, I'd name him Splinter. I also laugh on the inside everytime I see a shredder.
- Most teens listen to heavy metal, rap, dubstep, or whatever when they feel stressed or angry. I listen to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.
Okay, I think you get the picture.
Other stuff about me -
- I attempt the infamous NaNoWriMo (NationalNovelWritingMonth) every year...which takes up my time when it comes to fanfiction and the like. Speaking of which, If you want to have a visit over on fanfiction, here I am! - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2220892/ElizabethSnow17
- I'm also a rather avid drawer. If you so desire, you can check out my stuff here -
ALSO, IMPORTANT NOTE: I have resolved to not post WIP's (this does not include any one-shot series that may or may not be continued). Therefore, only any NaNo or story that is totally finished will be put up, with chapters posted at regular intervals as stated in the AN at the begining of the story. Because I'm just that organized.
Well, that oughta do it.
So goodbye, so long, happy trails, live long and prosper, and may the Force (or Schwartz) be with you!
Unsafe External Link