70 Things About Me
1. What are your initials? I'm not going to say, simply because I get paranoid people I know will find me... and my initials are painfully obvious.
2. What is your favourite thing to wear? Clothes.
3. Last thing you ate? Toast. I like toast.
4. One place you will NEVER eat at? A seafood restaurant - I hate seafood. With a burning passion. Well, at least as much passion and hate you can feel for a particular type of food.
5. I say Shotgun, you say: Bitch, please.
6. Last person you hugged? Mum, probably. Or my brother. No wait, it was my cat. Yes, my cat qualifies as a person. She has a very temperamental personality, just in case you wanted to know.
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you? I seriously doubt it, haha.
8. Would you date anyone you met online? Nope! I wouldn't.
9. Name something you like physically about yourself: My earlobes. :D As strange as it sounds.
10. The last place you went out to dinner to? Filadelphios. :D
11. Who is your best friend? My best friend. :p And my cat and my teddy bear. Hehe.
12. What time of the day is it? 4:18 PM. I love night/evening/afternoon.
13. Who/What made you angry today? Uhh. Oh yeah, this annoying random on Facebook, who keeps randomly posting pictures on this group I'm in (I swear, I will leave if this continues), and is currently raping my notifications and inbox.
14. Baseball or Football? Football. Soccer football though. Not American Football. Though I'm pretty sure that's what this question means... in which case, I think I'd say I prefer neither.
15. Ever gone skinny dipping? Well, when I was younger. I'm rather... conservative now.
16. Favorite type of Food? Hmm... No idea. :p I love pretty much all European food. Including Turkey as Europe. And I love Indian and Japanese as well.
17. Favorite holiday: England. :D Best country ever, I swear. It pwns NZ, no doubt about it.
18. Do you download music: Mmhm! Who doesn't?
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? Um, yeah. Dirty socks make me uneasy and anxious. And that makes me sound like a psychopath. :p I'm really not...
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. They look cool. :D
21. Would you date the person who posted this? Mmhm, I'd love to date myself...
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Nope. :( I would love for someone to do that, though. Just not 'just the way you are' by Bruno Mars. It's sweet and all, but the song's based all around her appearance... and I think it's kind of shallow, to be honest.
23. Do you love anyone? Platonic love, yes. I don't know anyone well enough romantically. I do like someone though. :D
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy? Sure, why not.
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? I wish.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Nope.
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Hahaha, no one my age has ever hit on me, let alone someone older than me.
28. How many pets do you have? I have two cats and a bunch of chickens.
29. Have you met a real redneck? Eh, not yet? Oh wait. My sister claims that my mum's a redneck. Just cause she's racist?
30. How is the weather right now? Late afternoon sun, it's starting to set now.
31. What are you listening to right now? Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day.
32. What is your current favorite song? Hmm, I have a lot that I love, but I'm not really sure about my favourite favourite. Possibly Blinding or Drumming Song by Florence + the Machine? Or anything by Panic! At the Disco. I can't decide. D:
33. What was the last movie you watched? Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I remember seeing it in the movie theatres. At the premiere. :p Not bragging or anything...
34. Do you wear contacts? Nope.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? School. Pretty much the only thing I ever leave the house for...
36. What are you afraid of? Large crowds, rejection, being judged, etc, etc. You know how it is.
37. How many piercings have you had? Two. One on each ear. I'm pathetic at this teenage rebellion shit.
38. What piercings do you want? I think I'm okay for now, actually.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year? That sticking your head in a train door will not open the door. No, you'll just look like a fucking retard and have an extremely sore head.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Cafe Mocha. Extra whipped cream, extra chocolate powder. :p
41. What Magazines are you reading? Empire. :p Movie nerd? Yeah, just a bit.
42. Have you ever fired a gun: Jaoui. At teddybears. It was disturbingly fun. I think that was when my morbid side started to show. :D
43. Are you missing someone? My cat. That died. :( And my sister. She's up partying in Welly. Bitch.
44. Favorite TV show? Skins, Death Note, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Ghost Hunt, Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Heston's Feast, Vampire Knight, some shitty E! shows that I have an embarrassing and pathetic obsession with, other things.
45. Do you have an obession with WoW? Back in the days of Runescape and Sonic the Hedgehog... yep.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Hmm, well two of my friends decided that I have the same eyes as Claire Danes. This was while they were studying Romeo and Juliet in English. My best friend has decided I have the same smile as Hilary Duff. I hate her. But the weird thing is, is that people always said my older sister looked like Hilary Duff. She actually did. There have been a few more too. Oh yeah! The face recognition test thingy I took on the internet gave me about 100 Asian celebrities (I'm not Asian... naturally blonde hair and blue eyes? Pretty much as far as you can get, really) and I also got Michael Phelps and Mother Teresa. I know... And recently people have been telling me I look like Jennifer Lawrence. So. Put all of that together, and you get me! Apparently.
47. What celeb do you look like? No one, in my opinion.
48. Who would you like to see right now? No one. :D I'm pretty content by myself right now.
49. Favorite movie of all time? Inglorious Basterds, Black Swan, Scott Pilgrim, ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING BY TIM BURTON, Princess Mononoke, Totoro, lots more. :D
50. Do you find yourself loved? Um, sure, I guess? Although not by my cat. She's pissed at me, which pisses me off. I never did anything, I swear. :(
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't suppose to? Masturbating furiously. Joking. Um, yeah, probably.
52. Favorite smell? Cigarettes... I know, most people think that smell is disgusting. I find it oddly endearing. I also like coffee, vanilla, autumn leaves, pine trees, roses, flowers in general, freshly baked bread, muffins, chocolate, rain. I like lots of smells. OH! And the smell of Yaks and Yettis. It smells of those sorts of incensey shops. With lots of old stuff. I also like the smell of Faeries, Wizards and Gifts.
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Buttered. Lots of butter. I like butter. :D
54. Ever put a friend in a cop car on ? Uh, can't say I have.
55. Ever been in a cop car in real life? Yep, when my sister got in trouble once. That happened a lot, actually. The car smelt nice, I remember. :D
56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Not really. But people I've known have died. It was very sad.
57. Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Nickelback.
58. What's something that really bugs you? When people don't close my fucking door! D: It's honestly not that hard!
59. Do you like Michael Jackson? I don't have a problem with him, and his death made me kinda depressed. But I wouldn't say I like him.
60. Taco Bell or Burger King? Burger King, considering we don't have Taco Bell here. And I like Burger King anyway, so yeah.
61. What's your favorite perfume? Emilie by Fragonard.
62. Favorite baseball team? I don't actually know any.
63. Ever call a 1-900 phone number? Hahahaha, yes. Good times.
64. Nipple or Nose rings? Nose. I find nipple peircings really strange for some reason.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Never timed it...? A while, I'd say.
66. Last time you went bowling? Ages ago. I'm shit at bowling, so it's pretty self explanitory.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I dunno. I've slept around, if you know what I mean ;) Well, I haven't actually. But I have slept in some pretty fucking weird places.
68. Who was your last phone call? ... someone. I don't phone people very much, haha. :D
69. Last time you were at work? NEVER! :D
70. What's the closest orange object to you? A book. Dark Lord of Derkholm by Dianna Wynne Jones. :D
xXxXxX QUIZ TIMES!!!!!!!! :
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz (Naturally... I hate it though. So I dyed it, obviously.)
I'm a KIWI so I MUST shag sheep, watch rugby, drink beer and wear gumboots (Have you seen Dan Carter on the Daikan heat pump ad? I can't take him seriously now. He's like a random pedo floating in middair. My best friend has a crush on him too... her face when she saw that ad... priceless)