Instructions for use:
1. Be nice.
2. Never show fear of my . . .rather strange patterns of behaviour.
3. Don’t tease my Padawan. I get *really* ticked at that. The trademark frying pan might get company by a light sabre then. *swoosh* *vroooom*
4. Don’t ask me about Anakin. Infamy like that requires a long, long friendship with me. Even then it’s a like walking on the edge of a knife. :o)
5. Be nice.
6. Be nice
7. Have a guess? Be nice. Authors need loads of love, or they’ll start getting depressed.
8. Always have a steaming cup of Assam tea with milk ready. Makes me relatively tame.
9. Scotland. Mention the word and watch my eyes get that far-away look. Land of my soul. You want to bribe me? Try something Scottish.
11. Hobbits. Let me say it with the words of my dear friend Quiller: „Mother hen gathering her chicks. *big grin*“ So what? They bring out every single motherly instinct embedded in my genes. And my love for them grows by the minute. Rather scary, actually. But it makes you feel so much at home. :o) (Recommendation: "Reniad" by Murron. EXTRAORDINARY story.)
12. Jedi. They need love. A lot of it. Jedi living in celibacy? Phshaw! Not in my world. I betcha if that was really true, that was the reason for their fall.
13. Things you may or may not need to know: A little too dreamy. A little unorganised. A little crazy. A little unbalanced. A little too much creative energy. A little too cheeky. A little too big a heart. And a high affinity towards “pathetic lifeforms”. :o)
One more thing: I know that I keep you waiting for too long for the new chapters of "Circle", but I really don't mean to. Translating a chapter takes me at least 4-5 days, it's a difficult process. Then there's Real life - not to be underestimated. I *do* have a life outside of writing, after all. And first and foremost: I'm right in the middle of my bar examination right now.
This is the most important examination of my life, and I need to concentrate on that.
kindest regards, eretria