Author has written 1 story for Romance.
Creativity has hit, yet my ability to transfer it onto paper (or more correctly: the computer) is still sub par. I've started... 5 oneshots and 3 longer stories, but I can't seem to get any of them quite right. Hopefully that will change soon, and I'll have them up.
Works in Progress and Completed:
Late: --"You're cheating on me, aren't you?" I explode. "What? No!" he cries. No use denying it, buddy. Mama Ash knowns all.-- A short one-shot based on a late boyfriend and an angry girlfriend. Fluff! Complete. P.S. I get that the reason he's late and the amount of time he's late is a little...off. But, use your imagination, I'm sure you can come up with something. I may take it down to fix that, but, for now, it stays.
Well. Time for the biography. I figured that I would royally screw it up if I tried to type it out all by my lonesome. Therefore, I searched 'about me surveys' in handy dandy Google and this came up:
1. My uncle once: threw me off a boat. (All in good fun.)
2. Never in my life have I: been to the moon.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always make me smile: is my mother.
4. When I'm nervous: I tend to freak out.
5. The last time I cried was: um, I think it was during a sad movie, but I don't remember which one.
6. My hair: is brown and curly.
7. My feet are: attached to my legs, of course.
8. When I was 5: I got my favorite teddy bear, Cuddles.
9. Last Christmas I: tripped into the tree.
10. When I turn my head left, I see: a home gym and a pair of 3D glasses.
11. When I turn my head right, I see: a picture of a chocolate lab named Maggie.
12. When I look down I see: the keyboard and my legs.
13. By this time next year: we will all be traveling by spaceships and jet packs.
14. I have a hard time understanding: crossword puzzles and math.
15. You know I "like" you if: I don't use quotation marks when I say that I like you.
16. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank is: either my mum or my cat.
17. Take my advice: don't listen to a thing I say.
18. My ideal breakfast is: toast with Nutella and banana slices with a glass of Skim milk.
19. If you visit my hometown: you will be bored out of your mind.
20. I'd stop my wedding if: I fell in love with the preacher.
21. Most recent thing someone else bought me was: a bottle of water.
22. My favorite time of day is: midnight thirty.
23. My favorite store is: Forever 21.
24. And by the way: there's a mini statue of a ferret in front of me.
35. The last time I was high: I was in a plane.
36. The person who I last talked to told me: to have a stupendous day.
37. Last night: I dreamt that I was attacked by a man in a grey dress.
38. A better name for me would be: the Supreme Leader.
39. When I go back to school I'll: be lerning to beter imporve my speling and egamacashuns.
40. I find it hard to believe: that you read all of this. You must be mighty bored.
A'ight then, bye. Happy reading.