Author has written 12 stories for Fantasy, Action, Essay, Fantasy, Life, and Nature.
I am a bisexual teenage boy in a small town in the USA (in the Bible Belt). Yay. The horror years, you know? But I always try to keep a lighter-than-completely-black outlook on life, so my stories will be relatively light. Not in terms of setting or anything, and not always in terms of content, but I can tell you that my stories almost always have happy endings. And that trope about all gay people being unhappy? Totally will not apply to my stories. Yaaay!
So, apparently, everyone absolutely loved How to Fall in Love With a Very Dangerous Man (by 'everyone' I mean about... three people?), so that story is going to take some level of precedence from now on. People who read my stories and absolutely hate every aspect of them, please tell me so. Don't just go away. If you can phrase it so it sounds like you're trying to be constructive, then TELL ME! That way I'll at least have an excuse to stop working on the stories that I don't like.
And - last thing, I swear - I'll put up any really funny little quotes from my family and friends here just for the heck of it. I'm sure my fellow aspiring writers can manage to find ways to get creative with them. Or just giggly. Yaaay! ... I sound so girly today.
1) 'Never straight, gayly forward!' - my (non-bio) uncle. Who was very, very gay.
2) 'If it seems fates are against you today, they probably are.' - seriously. A freaking fortune cookie.
3) Hotel Worker Person: 'Sir, you need to leave! The hotel's on fire!' My (Bio) Uncle: 'I will not, I'm in my bath!' (with a New Zealand accent, mind you.)
4) 'What explosives would you like, dear?' - my mother. Really! Victory is mine!
5) 'We're in color guard, and we love pain, because it's the best part!' (shouted at full volume, until throat is raw) My guard girlies (and boy... ies?) and me. Yes, I'm in my high school's color guard. Yes, I get called a flag fag, among other things, all the fricking time. But it's so. much. fun.
6) 'It always looks darkest right before it turns completely black.' I don't remember who dunnit for this one. But it's taped to the side of my computer's box, so...
7) 'I tried to find a copy of the Torah to download. They all cost money.' - A friend of mines brother. If you're Jewish, or you know people who are Jewish, you'll get this. (And don't ask me 'what's a Jewish.' Go look it up. I should probably put that one up somewhere. Someone in my class genuinely asked me 'what's a Jewish' once.)
8) 'Time is an illusion - school time doubly so.' - my father. I love the man.
9) 'It should be illegal to do me!' - my friend Shannon. Admittedly, we were playing "honey if you love me" at the time, but still... :D
10) 'That's Mr. Faggot to you.' - that non-bio uncle again. On halloween. At night. In drag. To a couple of straight boys. Sigh. Yeah, the straight boys backed away.
11) 'They all wanted to grope you because they weren't used to you having tits.' - Me! We were dressed for a party, and it was my friends first time cross dressing outside his house. I did his makeup, so I can brag: a bunch of people thought he was a really cute girl. He had just asked why every one of our friends was squeezing his (realistic) fake boobs.
12) 'We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual
Unsafe External Link