Author has written 12 stories for Love, Humor, Life, Nature, and General.
Wow...i didnt realize that i forgot to fill these out. opps
Here is some things about me. I am a girl. I am 14. I live in the USA but I want to live in London. My inspiration for all my writings is the same guy who i have been in love with for 4 years now. I have no idea if he likes me or not. I am obbsessed with Alex Pettyfer, Tom Felton, and Jace Wayland. I have a fanfiction account under the same name as i do here. I could live off of orange juice, sherbert, and crackerjacks. I love to act but i hate real life drama. My pervious best friends have changed a lot, which hurts. But I still have some amazing friends. One is QueenaBeena who has an acount. Everyone should go check her out she is fablous! FRECKLESSSS on here is also a very weird, hilarious, insane, crazy, bad algebra person who says they are good at spelling but her username says other wise friend if mine. Go check her out too! If she would post some stories!! Yet another is a friend since 4th grade. We are so alike its kinda scary. But she's not a writer so no be on here.
Favorites (like anyone cares)
TV- iCarly, Wipeout, The Vampire Diairies, America's Next Top Model, NCIS:LA, Criminal Minds, The Buried Life
Movies- The Blind Side, Madagascar, Remember Me, Letters To Juliet, Ghost Writer, Mama Mia.
Books- The Mortal Insruments seires, Blind Beauty, 13 Reasons Why, Tamar,
Music- Secondhand Serenade, Taylor Swift, Safetysuit, Saving Jane, Jason Walker
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Why America has some issues...
1. Only in America can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America do people order double cheeseburgers. large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America are there people who leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America are there people who buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
8. Only in America are there people who use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
9. Only in America are there people who have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering
My Favorite Pickup Line Comback:
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marsh mellows and flirting with the firemen
Most of my stories involve self-harm or eating disorders. I do not have either of these. I am not supporting or promoting this things. Both are very serious problems. I only use them to show some of the causes of them. Or to show you what you say can affect others very much. I take my feelings and bring them to the extremes in my writings. I am a strong supporter if To Write Love On Her Arms, which is amazing foundation. I believe healthy is the best size on any person. Some of the most beautiful people I have seen have thighs, and stomaches and aren't size 2. Self-harming and eating disorders aren't the way to go. This is a very important cause to me and I am glad to help in any way. If anybody wants to talk about anything I am here. LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS!! (end my little message)
Please read, and review. I'll happily return the favor. :)
Unsafe External Link