Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
About me: I'm someone who loves to write in my spare time.
About my writing: The genres I stick to are Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Young Adult, and Drama. I write slash and het stories. I have a lot of ideas but don't write them down. It takes me a few weeks of writing, rewriting and editing to come up with something even remotely good enough to post.
Bad Girl/Good Boy: Marly has always had bad luck with guys and gangs. When she was 15, she dated a guy named Mark and he introduced her to the world of drugs, violence and prostitutes. Her older brother tried to save her, but is shot by the gang and is permanently injured(unsure of the type of injury, could be spinal related). Miles is new in town, but has dangerous info on the gang so she is ordered to take him out. It turns out Miles has more hidden to him that she originally thought. Rated M for violence, language, sexual encounters. This story will be dark, very dark so if that scares you then stay away. You have been warned, now on to the story.
My Blue Bird: Meet Yuuri nicknamed 'blue bird' by his mother for his flight or fight responses is a new student at (I'm thinking of a name switch) in Korea/Japan(unsure). He meets Sayori, a popular teen idol who mistakenly attacks him, and her older brother Ken and bodyguard who is pretty much a emotionless robot. (Friendship/Romance)
Triplets at Heart: 16-year-old Triplets Nicholas, Daniel, and Gabriel are set to be the first triplets to win a international music competion set to last five months across three different continents. While there, they somehow get involved(learn of a plot) in a plot to assainate the leaders of the event. Walls with come down, hearts will be broken, trust is lost and songs will be sung.(Friendship/Romance)
Fraternal Twins: Justin and Julianna are fraternal twins who grew up together in a futuristic city. Though Justin is fed up with his sister's overprotectiveness and looks for a way to end it. In the process, however, he may find that he misses it completely when she begins to put him on the backburner - Sibling/Family fic
For Love - Romance Fic
1. Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? – Epicurus
2. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of a reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
3. I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ―
4. “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ―
5. "Well I'm not kissing the mundane," said Jace. "I'd rather stay down here and rot."
"Forever?" said Simon. "Forever is an awfully long time."
Jace raised his eyebrows, "I knew it," he said, "you want to kiss me, don't you?"
Simon threw his hands up in exasperation. "Of course not but if-"
"I guess it's true what they say," observed Jace. "There are no straight men in the trenches."
"That's atheists jackass," said Simon furiously. "There are noatheists in the trenches."
Unsafe External Link