Author has written 2 stories for Young Adult, and Romance.
About me: I'm someone who loves to write in my spare time.
About my writing: The genres I stick to are Romance, Friendship, Fantasy, Young Adult, and Drama. I write slash and het stories. I have a lot of ideas but don't write them down. It takes me a few weeks of writing, rewriting and editing to come up with something even remotely good enough to post.
Bad Girl/Good Boy: Angst/Friendship fic
My Blue Bird: Friendship/Romance
Triplets at Heart: Friendship/Romance fic
Fraternal Twins: Sibling/Family fic
For Love - Romance Fic
1. Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God? – Epicurus
2. Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of a reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
3. I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe
4. “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” ― Marilyn Monroe
5. "Well I'm not kissing the mundane," said Jace. "I'd rather stay down here and rot."
"Forever?" said Simon. "Forever is an awfully long time."
Jace raised his eyebrows, "I knew it," he said, "you want to kiss me, don't you?"
Simon threw his hands up in exasperation. "Of course not but if-"
"I guess it's true what they say," observed Jace. "There are no straight men in the trenches."
"That's atheists jackass," said Simon furiously. "There are noatheists in the trenches."