Author has written 12 stories for Historical, General, Fantasy, Kids, and Biography.
Name: My friends know who I am, and that's all that matters. I think
Looks: brunette, 5'3, hazel eyes and I wear contacts. I've also got a very nice tan at the moment
Likes: cheesecake; strawberries; food; books; fantasy; getting better grades than my friends;
Dislikes: math; most teenage boys; most teenage girls; perverted people(see two previous); people who stand around doing nothing in gym; the annoying guy who can't take a hint; being patronized;
Favorite Authors(by category):
-Young Adult: John Flanagan, Rick Riordan, Kenneth Oppel, Erin Hunter,
-Fantasy: J.R.R. Tolkein; J.K. Rowling, Patricia C. Wrede, Diana Wynn Jones
-Romance-Lynsay Sands, Katie MacAlister,
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? Here's how it works:
1. Opening Credits: Beverly Mitchill- What Am I Doing Here?
2. Waking up: Dean Martin-Winter Wonderland
3. First Day of College: Kenny Rogers- The Wind Beneath My Wings
4. Falling in Love: Saving Jane-Butterflies
5. Kiss Scene: Owl City-Fireflies
6. Fight Song: Carrie Underwood-Before He Cheats
7. Breaking Up: Avril Lavigne-Innocence
8. Graduating College: Jessica Simpson-Pray Out Loud
9. Big Break: Brad Paisley-Find Yourself
10. Mental Breakdown: Avril Lavigne-Nobody's Home
11. Driving Song: The Calling-Adrianne
12. Flashback: Tim McGraw-Over and Over Again
13. Getting back together: Fall Out Boys- Champagne for my Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends
14. Wedding: Sherwood-I'm Asking Her To Stay
15. Birth of Child: Trace Adkins-It Was You
16. Paying Dues: Shania Twain- The Woman in Me
17. Moment of Triumph: Steve Rushton-Game Over
18. Final Battle: Avril Lavigne-What the Hell
19. Death Scene: Beverly Mitchell-Good Girls
20. Funeral Scene: Bowling for Soup- Val Kilmer
End Credit: Beverly Mitchell-Dream Like We're Going to Live Forever
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. 4 percent would be in hospital trying not to breathe. 2 percent would be unsure whether to breathe or not. One percent would be crying over those who died. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the other 1 percent laughing your butt off.
98 of all teenage girls would give their souls to Edward Cullen if he was stabbed with a wooden stake. Post this on your profile if you're part of the 2 that stabbed him.
If you have every pushed on a door marked "pull" or visa versa, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think being unique is better than being cool, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate really obnoxious, snobby people, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think the world's governments should make peace and not war, copy and paste this onto your profile.
98 of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you are part of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had to have a Blonde-Joke explained to you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus put this on your profile.
If you approve of gay-marriages put this on your profile and add your name to the list. Gaara's-pandachan101,678yui-julie-and-kiki-kitten, Flying_Shadow666, GregsLabrat, American Delinquent32, themakerofsakaria.
If you think that if girls should rule the world and it would be a better place then copy this onto your profile.
If you hate homework, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.