Author has written 1 story for General.
Name: mARi Age: 21Location: Japan
Quote: "The power of Faith can change even Fate." -from the anime/manga Spiral
Quote: "Love is the death of reason, and the essence of ideals." -myOWNquote
What I 'usually' Write About: Love&Heartache, Death
25 Random Truths About Me:
20. I love to eat.
13. I love to sing.
6. I love to write.
11. I love to read.
5. I hate backstabbers.
7. I strongly dislike weak, crybaby-girls.
21. I hate chauvinistic pigs.
18. I'm Asian half-Filipino, half-Japanese.
1. My favorite numbers are 8 and 18.
16. I already graduated High School in the Philippines before...
17. But (when my parents suddenly decided it would be fun to 'turn' my world upside down and migrate to Japan) I had to repeat High School here in Japan, because my Japanese sucked at first it still does, just a bit... I'm better now than I was before, of course.
14. I can speak three languages: Tagalog (the Philippine Language), Nihongo (Japanese), & English.
24. I hate people who don't respect people who should be respected.
19. My favorite color(s) is(are) Blue... (and Black-- which isn't really a color.)
22. I've never been in love, and don't plan on being in love, even though a part of me wants to try it.
2. I love to sleep.
10. I love music-- (who doesnt?! O.o)
15. I've been told many times that I have an irritating self-deprecating, overly pessimistic attitude.
25. I love that I'm sooooooo negative about myself, people think I'm weird.
12. According to a Personality Test I took for fun-- I'm 70 percent narcissistic and 90 percent natural liar.
9. I love the idea of "yin and yang"... (good and evil, black and white, right and wrong-- perfect balance!)
3. I don't think I'll cry even if someone I love dies.
4. I think Death is just another big adventure, another path to life after 'this' life reaches its expiration date-- so I don't see what the big deal is about it and why it has to be sad.
23. I have an imaginary world filled with my crazy ideas, where 'this world' isn't the only 'world' out there, and in those 'other worlds' there are different "me's" living different lives, having different personalities, but sharing the same face and a connected soul.
8. I believe-- in Angels, in Reincarnation, in Fate (but there are 'things' that we can change/influence with our Faith and Decisions), in Magic, in the power of United Thoughts, and that there is a Higher Power (a God, if that's what you want to call it) somewhere out there... but, I've never quite believe the Bible really is the 'Word of God'... (though I think it's a Timeless Bestseller and that there are tons of lessons in its pages!)
-hugs for you who took the time to read my profile-