Author has written 3 stories for Humor, Essay, and Romance.
Penname: Steralyne (It's some sort of strange gas that I made up. It's supposed to rid the air of toxins and fumes, and also create a barrier that can contain a massive explosion, vibration and spread of a contagious element within an area the barrier is sealing off from the area's surroundings. It's like ice, and it's harmless~!)
Age: Ranging from ten to eighteen/10 to 18. Yes, I dare you to guess my age. ... Nah, it's twelve/12. Believe me, I ain't kidding. If I was, I'd be saying a few months old!
Gender: Well, I'm a girl. ... That was one problem solved.
Homeland: It's Singapore, people. I'm a loyal citizen of the LITTLE RED DOT. But I don't speak Singaporean. I speak DEFINITE PROPER ENGLISH.It's different from Singapore's derivative of the English language, S'inglish, which is really (in my opinion and of course I wouldn't want to express any means of offense towards my own country) just intolerable when I hear them speak. It's like hearing a screeching chalkboard.
Appearance: I also wouldn't dare to share a lot of information so I'm putting everything in obvious and general answers. What is my height? Well, I'm probably taller than a 1.6 in meters. I was the third tallest girl in class! And I still am today. Well, that is, until I go for Secondary and High school. By then I would be inferior about other people's heights. What is my weight? Nah, this is kinda normal to say it out loud. I'm above 44 and less than 50 kg. Heavy, right? I thought so too! I'm not really ashamed of myself... ironically.
What is my hair color? My dear child, like almost every Singaporean, our hair color stays constant as BLACK~! Of course, I'm willing to grow long hair until it reaches those two lumps on my back I feel when I move and exert my arms in whacky movements and motions. It's born to be curly, my mother says. What is my eye color? Again, like almost EVERY Singaporean, we always have black, brown, and grey eyes! Of course, mine are brown, like those chocolate brownies.Yum yum.
Likes: I'll try to categorize in the following sections below.
TV Shows -
Talents: I'm really talented in a lot of stuff. So, like Likes, I'm categorizing.
Ah, wait. First, let me tell you about my school progress! ... In Singapore, we were dumber than fifth graders. We do not understand geography or even world history until we reach High School. Of course, I still have my cards for my academical studies! And they're all full houses. I achieve FULL A-stars for Mathematics, As (Not 'as', but the A-grade) for English and Science along with some A-minus for my other languages like German and French. I only had B+ for my Malay language. Ugh.
MUSICAL SKILLS -
ART SKILLS -
That's pretty much all my talents. Other than speaking like a motivational speaker. No really, people say I'm an encouraging little comforter. It's a compliment, I was told.
STORY LIST -
1. English Muffins (DISCONTINUED) First failure. Hah.
2. The Singapore Spirit (COMPLETE)It was an essay, really. I didn't get to submit it but I thought I put in a lot of effort into it so I might as well share with all the fellow readers and writers of Fiction Press! I really didn't know what genre to put, to be absolutely frank. I don't even know what I'm actually picking for the perfect genre...
3. The Shanghai Teahouse (IN PRODUCTION)It's a collection of cute short stories between random people and some couples I've seen in real life. Gotta admit, some couples are just so dead cute. There's gonna be at least five stories in it. The story itself will be cute. It's all cuteness, and no hotness. Hotness will come later. Yes, yes, I'm under aged but- I HAVE THE MIND OF AN ADULT! Yeah, I'm a real bad example towards kids.
4. Plain Pressed Roses (IN PRODUCTION)Woah oh oh. M-Rated story right there, pal and MAJOR SCENES IN IT. Remember when I told you I skip those scenes? Well, those were on TV. But on books, wow I never skip it. Fabulous, fascinating, great vocabulary. Love the scene, wanna recreate it my own way and show it to the public! Well. Making babies is fine because it's Science. Science, people, science.
5. Yours Sincerely, XXXXX (SECOND THOUGHTS IN PRODUCTION) It's a sad and somewhat horrifying story where a damsel receives a letter, and she is hunted down by somebody. She tries to run away from a killer, and she stumbles upon a large facility where there's a lot of letters and such. Then, slowly and slowly, the conditions of the facility weaken as the damsel emerges from the light and into the dark bowels of a mansion, to meet the killer. Something like that I suppose.
6. Mondlicht Septett (IN PROGRESS) A five-chapter story about a young man who's alone so he brings a friend along with him home, and as a storm settles in, his friend is stuck with him for the rest of the day, including the night. Being a young musician, the man shares the same position as his friend. However, he possesses traumatic experiences and abusive torture from his past that his developing madness slowly gains control of him, as well as his friend. Nevertheless, he wouldn't expect someone who could accept him. Besides, good things come when you let a friend in your house... alone. SAME SIDE CHARACTERS IN PLAINED PRESSED ROSES, POSSIBLE PRELUDE TO IT.