Author has written 8 stories for Young Adult, Fantasy, Action, and Mystery.
Name: Cached Copy (not real name, of course :p )
Age: somewhere between 10 and 100.
Occupation: Freelance fiction analyst, plot researcher, wordsmith, on the surface I'm an electronics engineer.
Specialty: boke-ing (as in, boke-tsukkomi comedy pair)
Weapon: anything throwable (books, pillows, shoes)
About my stories:
1. Three Siblings Project: I started writing it in 2011, and went on hiatus in 2013 (at least those are the dates on the files properties). It's been abandoned in my hard drive until lately. I have written 45k words on this and had outlined the whole story, but I don't remember what happened, suddenly I stopped writing it and when I was going to continue where I left off, there was this super important detail that I'd forgotten!!! It was really stupid and just like that, I lost the will to continue writing it... =_= I know, dumb, huh... But I'm not going to stay that way. I'm going to edit this story and post them here... because sometimes knowing that I have presented something unfinished to the world pushes me to go forward. Extreme pressure writer? Perhaps that's me =D. Cover image is made by a friend, here's her page: rougeetnoir(dot)deviantart(dot)com
2. Dunia yang Kita Tahu: the first draft is complete! XD At first I came up with three names, Mitos (Myth), Fakta (Fact), and Legenda (Legend) and thought... whoa, if there were triplets named like that, that'd be cool. This story happens in the same universe as Mystique (just a temporary title, will rethink a better one later--the story about Digdaya (it means "mighty", and his nickname, Daya, means "might" or "power"), a quiet boy whose voice is very attractive to supernatural beings, and thus, if he speaks even a bit over a whisper, creatures ranging from harmless spirit to gigantic monster will be summoned). Personally, I love the names I make for the story. I consult some Sanskrit dictionary online and offline and Sanskrit baby names pages to come up with some of them, like Mitos Divya, Legenda Atyadhika, Adikala, Reksaraga, Atmaspara, Maha Pawitra. I don't know shit about Sanskrit, so sorry if I made them wrong or weird... I have no plans on correcting them though, because they already sound nice to me :p Besides, who cares about proper grammar in names, it's licentia namatica /slapped.
3. Soul Tether: I started writing it in 2013. It is my second story that features transdimensional travel. At first it was about Will, a prince who fled his home because there was a coup. Later I made The Ninth that centers around Ace, the youngest High Mage that summons Seven, a girl from the other world, to help him overthrowing an overlord. Ace's country is Archard, and that is the setting for Onime Monogatari, a story I started on 2008. And then it clicked... why don't I combine the stories in one setting? And thus born this version of Soul Tether: Will is the first prince of Archard, but his magical ability makes him not favored by the royalty. Thinking that he is born to a greater fate, he asks Ace to send him to another world. Ace then sends him and the cursed heir to a dukedom, Gil, to This Side, where Will meets Alan, his Tether. In The Ninth, it will be Ace and Sevie's story. And in Onime Monogatari, Will's little sister, Thalitha, will take part.
4. Ninth - The High Mage Ascending: a prequel to the story The Ninth. Featuring Ace, Zwei, and Sevie's adventure when they're in Academy. A short story about Ace's youthful worries and how Zwei becomes his assistant. It's completed because it's... just a side story ~_~ even the main story hasn't been written lol...
5. Slash of Life I: Penyu dan Kobra: not slice of life, okay. And so, the story doesn't fall under slice of life genre :p It's the first story in my short life as a writer by which I try to convey some sort of message. The main characters are Ken Ratu the former delinquent, Dionysus the boy with a kind of apathetic view on life, and Nadia the "princess". I want to try to tell people about the importance of having a goal in life and the necessity of facing your problems head on. I don't know if I've succeeded or not lel... but let's not focus on only that hahaha... I'm planning the story will be in the form of three parts (at least, four at max). This is the first part.
6. She Who Targets: it's a random thing I wrote a while back. I think I was thinking of making it into a novel-long story, but somehow forgot what to write? The names are code names, using Greek letters.
There are still a few more stories to be uploaded. None of them are done until finish, but I hope by sharing them, I will get feedback and some propelling force. Please, tell me if I have made a good or poor job. As long as they aren't baseless flames, your reviews are greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and have fun reading.