Author has written 5 stories for Young Adult, Romance, Life, and General.
Hi! I am very excited that you have arrived at my homepage! I thank you, truly, I do. But, before we begin, I'd like to warn you that my sense of humor is a bit queer. :) I'd also like to give a big round of applause to my inspiration (hence my pen name) kim.bo.lee- the master mind behind the one and only Of Mikki and Jonah and also the64single, who wrote my favorite FictionPress story, Little Less Obvious. So, if you two ever happen to come across my page please, please, PLEASE PM me! Anyways, back to me!
My name is Preet. Yes, it is an Indian name, and yes, I love it. I am a reading addict but also a high school student, so if my updating is...sparse... please forgive me. I love to write even through I just received a C on my English paper because it was too long. Teachers simply hate me. My favorite topic to write about is love, no matter how dumb that sounds. No, I've never fallen in love, but the magic of just reading about it makes my heart tingle!
I can't believe I just said that.
Here's some things that you probably don't give a crap about, but I'll tell you anyways.
1. It's pronounced Noo-tella NOT Nut-ella.
2. Edward and Jacob are both retarded so why doesn't Bella just find someone straight?
3. Alexander Vidal is the love of my life (MUST READ LITTLE LESS OBVIOUS TO UNDERSTAND).
4. Costco deserves a fan club.
5. Half of my life is wasted on Youtube.
6. Other than reading, cooking and Food Network rule my life.
7. I once had a friend in kindergarten who had a birthmark shaped like South America. No joke. It even had the little hook at the end.
8. I would consider myself a hipster but that's just too mainstream.
9. I check charlieissocoollike everyday. Every. Single. Freaking. Day.
10. When I used to be obsessed with Twilight, I watched the movie 27 times in a row.
Hokay, thats about it! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please PM me!
Unsafe External Link