Poll: Round two of WOW politics: Which political party should lead the Writers Of Wonder to victory in 2011? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Humor, General, Essay, School, Humor, Romance, and Song.
Hi, just call me Cat! I'm an Australian who's obsessed with the 80's.
My pen name is a combination of my nickname and a 1982 arcade game, and my avatar is a scene from the Sims 3 (he had his washing machine repossessed!)
Now, I've deleted a few of my stories on here. Why? Because I'm paranoid they'll be stolen. Thanks to everyone who reviewed, but now that I've shared them I've taken them back... INTO MY LAIR OF DOOM!!! (Which is basically just my imagination...)
Basically the ones I've taken off here contain characters that I don't want people to take as they're my creations and not anyone else's :)
But the ones I did purely for entertainment are still on here, because I love to entertain. But still, as always...
Please do not steal my work. If you're not creative enough to think of your own stories, then why are you writing stories in the first place?!
So there you go. Bodacious!
Be excellent to each other and party on dudes!!
Writers Of Wonder! The WOW! Forum - Please come in and talk to us, we love new people! Don't be scared that it's run by a bunch of crazy Australians, we won't set a pack of killer echidnas on you, we promise! Just send us a message, it'll make our day!
- Enter in the most random writing competitions
- Join the Forresters or the Piists, and enter a virtual war of imaginative attacks! (Join the Piists, for I am the Pope of Pi!)
- Throw things you hate in the bin
- Recommend Fictionpress stories, books you've read, or advertise your own work and talk about your love of poetry or writing narratives
- And of course, we have many other random subjects to release your inner madness!
And for every post, you can experience the taste of free imaginary Vegemite! If you dare to try it ...
Stories I'm working on right now:
- The sequel to 'Take A Life, Get Revenge' (General). It'll be 7 chapters long like the first one and set a few years later when Malcolm has grown up, probably from someone else's perspective.