Author has written 6 stories for Essay, and Manga.
Hello there! I've recently returned from Wattpad and want to read and write manga stories on this site. All I ask is that you give me a chance, and I'll do my best to carry you away with my writing.
1. I'm in my 20s. No need to specify.
2. I love adventure, anime, detective, horror, humor, mystery, occult, paranormal, supernatural, suspense. I can't get enough of them.
3. I'm not too hot on romance, but I read a few from time to time.
4. I have have many favorite writers: Michael Connelly, Stephen King, Arthur Conan Doyle, Dan Brown, Wilkie Collins, Patricia Briggs, Charles Dickens, Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu, William Shakespeare, John Milton, Edgar Allen Poe, Sax Rohmer, Bram Stoker, Robert Louis Stevenson, Neal Stephenson, and Sun Tzu. You'll know, when I write my stories.
5. I have many favorite animes: Ghost Hunt, Cardcaptor Sakura, Rozen Maiden, Naruto, Boogiepop Phantom, FLCL, Ghost Stories, Descendants of Darkness, Read or Die, Ouran High School Host Club, The Third: The Girl with the Blue Eye, Death Note, Welcome to the N.H.K., Kekkaishi, Kiba, Strait Jacket, RideBack, Un-Go, Dream Eater Merry, Another, the films of Studio Ghibli, Lupin III, Wicked City, Demon City Shinjuku, Roujin Z, Fatal Fury, Street Fighter, Art of Fighting, Ghost in the Shell, Vampire Hunter D, Digimon: The Movie, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Kakurenbo, The Girl who Leapt through Time, Shakugan no Shana, Bleach, Eden of the East, Haruhi Suzumiya, and Loups=Garous. Those are the ones off the top of my head.
6. I've read many hard-boiled thrillers, including: Echo Park (Michael Connelly), Lost Light (Michael Connelly), The Poet (Michael Connelly), The Scarecrow (Michael Connelly), Witch (Glenn Puit), Black and White (Dan Mahoney), The Exile (Allan Folsom), The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Stieg Larsson), Wild Fire (Nelson DeMille), Cuba Strait (Carsten Stroud), The Volunteers (Raymond Williams), Capital Crimes (Stuart Woods), The Messenger (Daniel Silva), The Traitor (Stephen Coonts), Exocet (Jack Higgins), Shutter Island (Dennis Lehane), Splintered Icon (Bill Napier) & The Righteous Men (Sam Bourne)...and counting.
7. I also read manga, such as Ouran High School Host Club, Death Note, Ghost Hunt, Mysterious Girlfriend X, Black Butler, Trinity Seven...and counting.
8: I also watch Ghost Hunters (SciFi), Uban Legends (TLC), Mythbusters (Discovery), Truth or Scare (Discovery Kids), A Haunting (Discovery), Weird Travels (Travel Channel) & Ghost Adventures (Travel Channel).
9. I also like foxes. Figures, huh? Blame Naruto for that. They're so freaking cute!
10. I believe in honesty when you write. Without honesty to back your stories, you might as well be bullshitting.
11. I believe in constructive criticism. Don't just flame people, folks; it's not nice.
12. I believe in courage and personal ego. They keep you going when the words come hard, believe me.
13. I believe in the excellence of execution; because to write is human, to revise divine.
14. I believe every author in this site has potential. Even those who don't know they have it.
15. I believe in the practice of writing. The more you write, the better you get.
16. I believe in humility in taking criticism. You can't improve without criticism.
At day's end, when I'm wasted on words and can only type trash but still feel good about it, that's a good writing day. — Foxy-Tsu
A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit. — Richard Bach
If you write it, they will come. — bandgeek13 (from Wattpad)
Convince yourself that you are working in clay, not marble, on paper not eternal bronze: Let that first sentence be as stupid as it wishes. — Jacques Barzun
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better. — Samuel Beckett
Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self conscious, and anything self conscious is lousy. — Ray Bradbury
Get it down. Take chances. It may be bad, but it's the only way you can do anything good. — William Faulkner
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. — Jack London
It is better to do something imperfectly than to flawlessly do nothing. — NelemNaru (from YouTube)
The only reason you can't write is because you don't. — A. A. Patawaran
FanFiction Profile: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2303780/Fox-Trot-9
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/writingfoxy
Line Break (new resident)
Rpg, Anime, Own Stories Continued (current resident)
What about the manga section? (former resident)
Review Policy/Reading Request Policy
1. Review policy is suspended. Outside of Story Club, I'll only review what interests me.
2. Reading request policy is suspended. I'll only read what interests me.
(Essay Section) "Essay on Fan Fiction": Essay about my thoughts on the abuses of fan fiction.
(Essay Section) "Essay on Fiction Writing and Writers": Essay about my thoughts on the pressures of popularity and why writers write.
(Essay Section) "Math Autobiography": Essay about my experiences and nightmares about math.
(Manga Section) Huang Ying: Ch. 3 is up. Chapter 4 is still up in the air, though. I'm gonna make it into a series of 20-25 episodes, like an actual anime series, but it will take awhile before it will get into the double-digits. But please be patient; it'll get there when it gets there. (on hold) (pending future rewrite)
(Manga Section) Behind the Mirror: Short story cycle of interconnected stories that form a larger whole. It's my current project and my personal goal to write a collection of stories to test the limits of my writing abilities, in terms of plot, characterization and creativity. Wish me luck! (Irregular Updates)
1. Behind the Mirror (complete)
(Manga Section) I am considering writing another short story collection. I'm not promising anything, but I might write this collection if my Behind the Mirror collection goes well on this site.