Poll: You lose your pencil on test day. What do you do? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for General, Haiku, Work, Nature, Kids, Politics, and Action.
Hey this is BjellybeanW, and if your wondering about my name, jellybean was already taken. To any of you SoL peeps out there, thnx for checkin this out.
1. I absolutely love jelly beans.
2. I'm a beginning writer, so don't expect my stories to be really good.
3. I'm really bad at coming up with storylines, so if anyone could tell me some, that would be great.
4. Love stick rpg complete, but like stick rpg 2 way better. Everquest is ok.
5. I play the oboe. If you have no idea what that is, too bad!(its a double reed instrument)
6. Kaitybuggg and baileybarbie are the pen names of my bestest friends.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile!
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
To the world your just one person but to one person you could mean the world
Trying to explain to you how much I love you is like trying to explain how water tastes; simply impossible.
It’s so easy when your whole world fits inside your arms.
I’d rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I’m not.
If you laugh, I laugh. If you hurt, I hurt. If you cry, I cry. If you jump off a bridge, I jump in a paddle boat and save your stupid butt.
Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE! (GO ME!!)
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy this onto your profile
Here are some things you will need to know to get by in the world...
1. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
2. If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
3. Whoever said nothing is impossible obviously never tried slamming a revolving door, so some things ARE impossible.
4. The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
5. Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
6. Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed, so be as inquisitive as you dare.
7. A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
8. When in doubt, push random buttons!
10. You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
11. There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train so make sure to run as fast as you can should this happen.
12. There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation... and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
13. They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
14. An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work.
15. Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
16. There are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
17. The secret to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you’re good.
18. The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
19. We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
20. Sarcasm is one more service we offer.
21. Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
22. They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room? In other words, just keep your mouth shut and say what people want you to say and then you'll be fine.
23. Some people are like slinkies. They seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're near insanity.
24. Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
25. Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
I'm not as dumb as you look.
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
I respect your opinion, I just think it's stupid.
It's not denial. I’m just selective about the reality I accept.
Fighting is mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter.
Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas!
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Normal people scare me... but not as much as I scare them.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
Tomy and Ami were on a motorcycle, speeding down a road.
Ami: Slow down, I'm scared!
Tomy: No, this is fun!
Ami: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Tomy: Then tell me you love me.
Ami: I love you, now slow down!
Tomy: Now give me a big hug.
Ami gave him a hug.
Tomy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, there was a story about a motor cycle that had crashed into a building due to a brake failure. There had been two people on it; there was one survivor. The truth was halfway down the road, Tomy realized his brake wasn't working but he didn't want to scare Ami. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him that she loved him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died.
Copy and paste this into your profile page if you would do the same for someone that you love.
Unsafe External Link