Author has written 38 stories for General, Life, Friendship, Essay, Romance, Love, General, Sci-Fi, and Play.
I am not quite sure what to post on this profile, but custom seems to dictate that I should introduce myself in some non-identifying way. Therefore, my name is blank, I am blank years old, and I live in blank. Feel free to fill the blanks any way you prefer- your version is guaranteed to be more interesting than the truth.
However, if you actually have an interest in my life (and I don't blame you if you don't), or you're just really bored, here are some facts about me.
1) I like reading and writing. Unique and completely not obvious, right?
2) I do Karate. I'm not that good at it, but I'd like to think I'm improving.
3) I once rode in the back of a vegetable cart in Beijing, and later in the same day sprained my ankle running down the Great Wall of China.
4) I remember sequences by assigning them relative pitches in my head.
5) I am an agnostic, but prefer to consider myself a Pastafarian Sparrowist. For information, see http://www.srcf.ucam.org/sparrowism/home/
6) I am a "flaming liberal."
7) I am interested in physics (especially cosmology, no, not cosmetology) and psychology.
8) I love xkcd. If you're not familiar with xkcd, you should be. http://xkcd.com/
9) I can draw trees without leaves, basic geometric shapes, and the same horses that I drew when I was in 3rd grade. That's it. So, in other words, I don't have a deviantart.
10) My inner editor is horrified that 8 of the 9 above statements begin with the same word, and my conscience is horrified that the word is "I". There's nothing like grammatically unexciting self-centeredness, except perhaps all of society.
Movies: Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (the rest all go downhill, although some are better than others), The Fountain, Music and Lyrics, He's Just Not That Into You, Love Actually, Atonement, Star Wars, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
TV Shows: Doctor Who, The X-Files, The Big Bang Theory, Bones, House, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Stargate SG-1
Music Artists: Muse, Placebo, The Killers, Mumford and Sons, John Butler Trio, Lifehouse, Metric, Guster, Say Anything, The Decembrists, Five for Fighting, Matchbox Twenty, Rob Thomas, Mat Kearney, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Death Cab for Cutie, The Fray, Snow Patrol, Counting Crows, Dixie Chicks, Evanescence
Musicals: Into the Woods, Sweeney Todd, Sunday in the Park With George, Wicked, Rent, Assassins, The Secret Garden, Company
Books/ Plays/ Poems: Atonement, The Scarlet Letter, Death of a Salesman, Of Mice and Men, Cannery Row, Macbeth, To Kill a Mockingbird, Madame Bovary, Flaubert's Parrot, A History of the World in 10 1/2 Chapters, Huckleberry Finn, 1984, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, The Book Thief, The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, The Giver, Tamar, The Golden Compass trilogy, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Doomsday Book, Passage, The Road Not Taken, The Red Wheelbarrow, The Grapes of Wrath
And many more for all categories that I forgot/ am too lazy to list now.
Currently Reading: The Geeks Shall Inherit the Earth and a lot of scientific papers about cyberbullying
Currently Writing: poetry and a short story for Machine of Death
Please read and review my work! Both legitimate praise and constructive criticism are accepted, flames are IGNORED. Any specifics you can provide about what you like or what you think can be fixed are greatly appreciated, because that way I know what to keep and what to change.
Unsafe External Link