Author has written 1 story for Fantasy.
Ah well here it is... an entire page devoted to me... I feel so special!
Name:My name is Caitlyn
Age: I am 18 years old
Gender: I am of the female variety
Sport or occupation: I swim and I lifeguard
Hometown: I was born on a secret planet, where everyone is a pony, and everybody eats rainbows and poops butterflies. Don't believe me? Ask my parents.
Hobbies: I loooove to read and sing.
1 Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
I hold up one finger. Then two... then three and we bolt, running at them as fast as we can.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A bar disconnecting my family room from my kitchen...
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pretty Little Liars
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
5:52... wow I'm good
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My brother and his friend talking about throwing newspapers on a lawn
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Looking at a stray cat in our backyard
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Blue shirt from my summercamp, and navy blue cargo shorts...
10. Did you dream last night?
Maybe... I'm just having a brain fart so I don't know
11. When did you last laugh?
At a text message my friend sent me...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Eh my whole life is weird
14. What do you think of this quiz
sort of stockerish... but I can deal
15. What is the last film you saw?
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My college tuition
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
If I told you then you would know
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
19. George Bush:
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Nick, Jake, or Jason
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Without a doubt in my mind
Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery but today is a gift... that is whay it is called "present"
Boredom is a magial thing
You get it? Got it?... Good
If a guy can do it... then a girl can do it even better...
Yes, I have the ability, but do I want to do it... now thats a different story...
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my gosh dang soda
Sometimes I wonder 'why is that frizbee getting bigger' and then it hits me
I'm not clumsy, the floor just hates me...
Hey ppl, did ya notice that if you put the first letter of the flocks name in a certain order (Iggy, Max, Fang, Angel, Nudge, and Gazzy) you get the word... I-M F-A-N-G. How awesome is that?
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend laughs at you and trips you again
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
Real friends don't let you do stupid things—alone
Your opinion is unimportant.
Hating me won't make you any prettier. Nice try though.
Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk and the rest of it telling us to sit and shut up
I have ADD and a box of markers... oh the fun i will have
I vill now destroy duh Snickuhs bahrs.
If your planning to misbehave, just remember, that I have a big stick.
Ye ol' copy paste section
6 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN AND WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED DIABOLICAL
1. A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
2. A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
"They will in a minute."
3. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
4. One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of whitehair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, Momma, how come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
5. The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
6. The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
15 things to do at Walmart
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3 Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4 Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5 Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6 Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7 When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8 Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9 While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10 Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11 In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12 Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13 When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14 Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15 Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Caitlyn
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Caiizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Grey Hawk (Sweet)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Rose Nightfall
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Orange Juice
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Ansonen
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name, dad's middle name (boy: Dad's first, girl: Mom's first)): Lynn Gene (Super lame)
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black scout
9. YOUR HIPPIE NAME: (type your name with your elbow): Caitlyn
If you aren't ashamed to state that you believe in God and Jesus, copy this into your profile.
You know you live in 2000 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter you password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'butterfly, Enrica (i always change my penname)(tehehehe) PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, Paper Hearts and Paper Cuts, mahalo4ursupport, Kuro Uchiha, inuyasha1106, kamiry, VampireMistressNuricoUzumaki, Jasper's Delicate Angel, FAXfan, hakilund, Maximum-Ride-Addict22, Fangslittlegirl08, Blackhawk1234
IMPORTANT- Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen/ Robert Pattison or Jacob/Taylor Lautner are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Quick, we need sponsors! :D:D:D:D:D
If you solemnly swear you are up to no good, copy and paste this into your profile.
End Of The Copy Paste section...
More Funny quotes:
'Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!'
Fun Stuff to do I an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Arguing with yourself is normal. It's when you argue with yourself and lose that's weird.
Whoever said "Nothing's impossible" never tried slamming a revolving door.
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends" is like having your dog die, and your mom say you can still keep it.
I called your boyfriend gay, and he hit me with his purse.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
I'm so gangsta, I carry a squirt gun.
Anyone can reach the stars. If you can't reach them, catch one that falls.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Palm Reader: -gasp- "You're going to die. But don't worry, you'll live through it."
The light you see at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of a fast approaching train.
FEEL FREE TO PM ME WHENEVER YOU WANT