Author has written 1 story for Sci-Fi.
Fantasy > reality. What could be is more interesting than what can be to me.
Fiction is more appealing than fact to me.
Music is my life. I write songs more than I write anything else. Gonna give a story a try and see how it turns out.
Also, I love school. And I am a food enthusiast and a Nintendo fan. Grammar/spelling/punctuation/capitalization/language-in-general nerd.
- female teenager
- nerdy, laid-back, reflective, introspective, optimistic, pretty deep, very intelligent
- more of a songwriter and music geek than anything
- I loooooooove Chemistry!
- puns are my favorite
- some favorite foods: cinnamon sugar kettlecorn, sweet potato fries with cinnamon sugar, coconut ice cream, pumpkin cookies... the list goes on and on.
- I'm not a history buff. But I love science. I'm great at math but I hate it. Love to write, though I'm not the best at it.
- dream job: musician (singer/songwriter)
- I like little unknown bands and hate top 40 radio stuff
- I wish I had violet eyes
- falling in love has had such an impact on my life. It's impossible not to think of love everyday.
- I don't ever want to settle down and have a family. I want to travel as much as I can. I have a life to live it and love it. I might as well do as much as I can while I have the time, right?
- Eternal (sci-fi/romance/adventure) -- work in progress
After his dad commits worldwide genocide--with the exception of one hundred scammed people--Edwin August Terr fights for the human race. While teaching one of the captured Eternes (the captured humans with altered body parts to include computer Drives to store information and be obedient) to function like a normal human again, he falls in love with her. Together they'll dethrone Vinn Terr and save what's left of mankind.
No character pictures, cover, soundtrack, or anything yet. I'd feel like a conformist putting anything like this up, for one thing. EVERYONE does it, right? Though it may enhance the experience, I don't like making anything like this available because I believe it may detract from the reader's imagination.
PM me if you'd like to help me out with gaining some status around here and encouraging me as a writer! (;