Author has written 13 stories for Fantasy, Horror, Life, Love, and Mystery.
Weeeell... my name is Mara and I am a girl (You knew that already, though) I live somewhere in the Northern Hemisphere and I am tall.
I have an account on fanfiction: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2420835/bookgirl07
BOOKS: A Great and Terrible Beauty, (Anything by L. J. Smith), Starlighter, Another Faust, Graceling, Fablehaven, Vampirates, Vampire Academy, The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Wicked Lovely, Thirst, Remember Me, City of Bones, Peter and the Starcatchers, Adventurers Wanted, Kane Chronicles, Call Me Hope (very inspirational. Of the few realistic fictions I have actually enjoyed), first three Maximum Ride books, Ect...
Bands/ singers: Loreena McKennit, Lady Antebellum, Paramore, Flyleaf, Jewel, Sarah Bella, elenaaaxx.
T.V. SHOWS: Legend of the Seeker, Stargate Atlantis, Merlin, Monty Python, Nine Lives of Chloe King, Alphas, Black Adder (I think that's what it's called), any kind of cake making competition show.
Youtube Videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JawsRhN0iyw
Thoughts on Twilight: I don't hate it but i don't like it either. I used to love it (We all went through the crazy obsessed Twilight thing) But instead of crushing on Edward, I absolutely loved Jasper!! Well, since then I have read way better books and realize Twilight isn't as good as I thought. I really like the twist on vampires, but the plot just isn't my thing.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT
1) I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2) Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3) I totally take back all those times i didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4) There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
5) How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6) Map Quest really needs to start their directions at #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
7) Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
8) I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
9) Bad decisions make good stories.
10)I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
11) "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this--ever.
12) I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring "Hello? Hello? Damn it!" but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
13) I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
14) I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.
All of my stories are copyrighted!