Poll: Which story do you like best? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Young Adult.
I don't write on here anymore nor do I write on fanfiction any longer. If you like to follow me to wattpad you can find my under the same username: AKA 8U88LY (those are eights, not bee's lol). I have new works on wattpad so it'd be cool if you gave me a shot.
There is a certain vulnerability to writing. Letting someone see your creation, dissect it, live it, see into your stories. I want people to see into my stories. I don't mind that vulnerability. I find strength in it. If at all possible, I will get a message out. I myself am not quite sure what that message will be... But I'd like people to get more than just a pleasent read (if even that) out of my stories.
Favorite Saying - Live as if you'd die tomorrow.
Facts about meeeee!!
God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
But you stay here right beside me
Cause God gave me you for the ups and downs
I don't wanna feel like this tomorrow
..Just kidding. I fucking hate these songs. No joke. Everytime I hear them it makes me want to vomit because it reminds me of too many painful memories.
I'm just waiting for the amazing day when Eminem gets PISSED and insults Justin Beiber lyrically in one of his raps.
Tip about myself -- Don't piss me off and or annoy me and we'll PROBABLY be friends. (this does not gaurentee a long-term friendship :P )
Honestly there's not a lot of things that seriously piss me off, annoy, or bother me. People who don't use their brain (sure I can do that sometimes but I mean deliberately act stupid.) People who think that everything they say is right. Racists, sexists, pigs (as in bastards who think women are just objects, sorta the same as sexists. I know a few.) I am very stubborn at times and if people say I can't do something it just makes me more determined to do it, (I mean saying girls can't shoot guns or something, which I can do and have shown people up on.) I don't mean when people say not to do drugs and drink and all that shit. I'm not into that. Yeah, I'm a teenager so I'm gonna do stupid shit and some of my stories reveal the part of me that likes and wants to party :P only sometimes though. I'm not shy and I'm not obnoxiously loud. I see things as, it is what it is. Things change and change is mostly good but sometimes (as a wise man once said) you just gotta let the shit lay where it lays. I'm pretty much a tomboy (but I'm also girly at times) so I hate prissy bimbos. Oh and I hate bitches and assholes who get their panties in a tizzy when they don't get their way.
Yup, that's just me :)
You May Be A Writer If-
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
Some people don't like to post pics of themselves as their avatar. Some would even venture to say it's not safe. I put mine as a picture of me because I feel it let's the reader get closer to the story. I don't know if that really makes any sense but when I'm reading I like to know whose story I'm reading.
Pics for ma storieesss :D [remember that this is NOT exactly how I pictured them (especially Adam, he's much buffer/manly) so keep that in mind, thanks!]
Unsafe External Link