Author has written 3 stories for Mythology, and Romance.
Hey, I'm Julietta08 (no, its not my real name. Get a grip) but since that is a bit long to say, you can call me Julietta, Julie or Jules. If you have any other nicknames then call me those!
Age: Hmmm, 698
Country/Address: Stalkerish much??
The Mystique Rebels Trilogy is an instalment of three novels I plan to write and publish one day in the future when I'm a much better writer and believe myself good enough. However, I've had all three novels planned out since I was twelve so it may be published sooner than you think.
The story centres around a twenty year old girl called Josephine Crescent and is set seven years into a war that kill 95% of the human population. The humans were murdered by a race of genetically mutated humans who possess special abilities, called Powers. They're ruled by a man who calls himself The Commander. Josie and her sister, Sienna had been prophesized to be the ones that finally succeeded in killing the Commander and, over the years, they became the leaders of the Resistance. They gained the respect of the resistance and made a promise to defeat The Commander and take the world back from the Powers. However, the plan backfired when Sienna is murdered and Josie is kidnapped. Josie undertakes the Change, turning her into the very things she swore to destroy, a Power. She discovers she was kidnapped by a rebel group of Powers because they knew that she would undertake the Change and believed that if left to become a Power in the human Resistance, she would be killed, no matter who she was. The story follows Josephine as she deals with her sister's death, becoming something she hates and as she still becomes the hero she was prophesized to become.
I took the idea from X-Men but, instead of the good guys winning, I thought 'What if the bad guys won and destroyed the human race, taking over the world?' Thus, the plot bunny of Mystique Rebels was born.
I will, however, write small, brief stories based on supporting and secondary characters to give you a slight sneak peek. Please check them out! I promise they won't disappoint :-D
Secrets of the Gods
Secrets of the Gods is about a girl called Mia who discoveres that she, along with her eleven brothers and sister, are in fact, the reincarnations of the great Greek Gods. Mia is the reincarnation of Artemis while her twin brother, Alex, and her other brother, Henri our the reincarnations of Apollo and Hermes. It' basically be about how they discover and learn to control their powers and their quest to find out why they have been reincarnated. A bit of a romance but I can't really eloborate (You'll have to read it). I have to say that this is one of my favourite stories. I really enjoy writing it!
Lies of the Gods
Sequel to SOTG. It will be posted sometime in early December. It was originally going to be mid but then I was piled with beginning of year homework and assignments therefore, no chapters yet.
Stories I may write:
This little space is going to be used if anyone happens to ask me to write a fic:
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
(I qualify in all of those 8D)
Unsafe External Link