Author has written 7 stories for Love, General, General, Life, and Family.
as you can tell from name I LOVE BAND!! as in unhealthy obsession!!! I will post stories later on because right now I'm working on finishing up a fanfiction story. hmmm if you are reading this than you really need something to do. Don't worry I am just as bored as you are because I'm actually writting it.
age-old enough to read and write and that is all you need to know
hmmmmm fudge brownies yummy
books i like
House of Night
and a lot of others
depends on mood
talking long walks on the beach in the moon light while listening to romantic music and surrounded by candles.
ok i couldn't resist sorry i just feel like i'm filling out a dating questionar here
listening to music of many varying genres
playing piano (poorly)
sightreading (when no one is arround)
singing to iPod
cleaning my flute
decorating my room while my mother doesn't know so yeah if I get kicked off here for a while you know why
making up my friend's and mine alternate universe life with said friend (it gets to being hilarious)
staying up too late writing and then crashing the next day (or wanting to but not being able to because babysitting or working)
okay if you seriously read all of that then sorry but umm how to put this gently. you need help because you are desperate for entertainment.
My friends say I'm spontaneous.
My mom says I'm creative.
My sister says I have 'issues'.
My soul sister says I'm weird.
I say I'm unique, funny, sarcastic, loud, interesting, and not ashamed to be myself.
My dad just stays quiet.
Top 10 Signs You Are a Band Nerd
10. When you hear a whistle you snap to attention (check)
9. The band room is your locker (check)
8. The band directors kids know you by name (I know them but they don’t remember me :))
7. You have marching band music on your iPod/MP3 (Check)
6. You’ve used cork grease as lip balm (Check and the sad thing is I play flute which has no cork. It’s my sister’s fault!!)
5. Your internet screen name is band related (Check ha ha ha)
4. You have at least ten self-photos of yourself in uniform (Check because of my mom. I hate cameras)
3. You’ve given your instrument a nickname (check for all six *first flute Franny current flute Faith marching piccolo Pat concert piccolo Portia piano Polly guitar Grace* no I cannot play all of them very well just flute and piccolo learning piano by myself and was learning guitar but my instructor moved)
2. You leave football games after halftime show (would if I could but I have to stay in stand with my band)
1. Bus fumes bring back food memories of band trips (Check it brings back all memories food included)
If you qualify as being a band nerd post on your profile and fill in your information.
Only me and my bff (a list of stupid things we do)(it is pointless to question our sanity because we already know they are nonexistant)
1) FIght because we are werewolf and vampire-sworn enemies
2) Make an already awkward situation more awkward by yelling STOP TOUCHING ME!!! (band trip. we had to share beds two beds to a room two people to a bed. the lights were off and everyone was literally almost falling of the beds trying to put as much distance between each other)
3) Yell over which is better flute or clarinet when it is obviously flute (GO FLUTES!)
4) Have an entire email conversation about chocolate milk (still in progression)
5) Fight in front of our band teacher who has decided that with each other we don't need enemies (hahaha yay for frienemies!)
6) Plot ways to kill Bella Swan
7) Plot escape roots from radiation and flooding *we live near a river and plants* which would probably just kill us faster
8) Have a completely serious conversation in our alternate personalities (vamp and wolf) that will last for hours
9) 'fight' about something via PM while forgetting what we are 'fighting' about and agreeing that is probably something stupid but both being too lazy to see what it is untill a week later then agreeing that it was stupid while still 'fighting' about it all in the same conversation (whew that was a mouth full *dont even say it Becky there are lil' children here*)
10) Consider waisting perfume test stip thingies 'totally badass' (normally do this to waist time while waiting to go see a movie)
will add more as I think of them.LOVE YOU BECKY!!!! NOT LIKE THAT!!! STOP TOUCHING ME!!!
So it looks like me and my BFF/twin Becky are having an on profile war (look for thepointlessfoghorn321 she is on my favorites)
Reasons the PVC pipe called Clarinet should not be played (as in ever for everyone's sake)
1) as already said it is made out of PVC pipe and from the way it sounds I'm guessing PVC pipe from sewage lining
2) it squeeks and seriously who wants to hear that?
3) playing clarinet means you are too chicken to play an instrument that can actually be heard
4) the band directors don't love you as much because despite the fact that you cannot be heard they still push you further away from them and the crowd...just a safety measure
Reasons to play the most amazing instrument in the world named Flute
1) It is the most beautiful sounding instrument there is (the most obvious reason)
2) It takes nore talent than just blowing air into a mouth piece which directs the air for you. You have to direct the air yourself
3) it is the only intrument that is held horizontal so it is wonderfully unique
4)it is the oldest wind instrument there is so why wouldn't you love it?
FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO PLAY CLARINET (OTHER THAN BECKY) THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE. IT IS JUST A CONTINUOUS WAR BETWEEN ME AND MY BESTIE THAT YOU CAN READ AND BE LIKE WOW WHAT LOSERS. SO YEAH AGAIN NO OFFENSE IS MEANT (EXCLUDING BECKY)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool withyouat that time of the month.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap because they know it's what they act like or their own best friend/s act like.