Author has written 11 stories for Romance.
Profession: Junior Photographer for travel magazine.
2013 February Challenge: 10 Random Facts about Me
1. I don't believe there are two corn flakes that look the same.
2. I like bubble teas.
3. My favorite Italian word is 'Pinocchio' meaning 'Pine Eyes'.
4. I dislike the know-it-all and narrow-minded people.
5. I don't have pets. My boyfriend is allergic to animals with fur but we do have cockroaches in our apartment, which is just nasty.
6. I think there are more chickens than people in this world.
7. My favorite author is Candace Bushnell.
8. The country that I'm looking forward to visit is...Kazakhstan. I know...weird. I think more than a half of population in this world have never thought of going there. I heard it's a nice place though.
9. I speak fair Spanish and Italian.
10. I believe in God and other supernatural stuff such as ghosts and witchcraft. But spooks don't scare me (they aren't half as scary), but people with deep psychological issues do. I do believe psychopaths live among us and you can't even identify them because they look just as normal as we do. Scary, huh?
Thanks for visiting! I hope you enjoy reading my stories and if you want to know what my characters look like, feel free to check out. Love you all :)
Unsafe External Link