Author has written 3 stories for Young Adult.
Note to fans of Forever Yours and Blink of an Eye, I absolutely love you guys and all of your support and reviews, thanks so much!
Unfortunately, I've hit a bit of a snag with FY so it will be on a bit of a hiatus until further notice. I'm also in my senior year of high school so things have been stressful and the workload is pretty darned heavy. It's for that reason that I've been slow with Blink but don't worry, I plan on keeping up with that story. I have a lot of ideas for all of the characters. Please R&R!
Hey there, lovely people! I'm She is Perfectly Flawed, but feel free to call me Kit, or whatever else you see fit, as long as it's nice and cool and not mean. Mean isn't cool. Anyway, I'm seventeen and Canadian, born and raised in the same pitiful small town my whole life.
I want to eventually move to a bigger city and study at University, probably in something along the lines of sociology. I will definitely continue writing for the rest of my life because it's something I love. I always have a bunch of ideas going through my head. I may never become a professional, but it is my dream to one day be published. Obviously I'm not ambitious enough to want to be as successful as J.K. Rowling because... well, she's awesome. Yes, indeed some of my favorite works include the Harry Potter franchise. =) Oh, and I absolutely love The Hunger Games, okay?
Um, as far as writing goes... I mostly write novels in the Young Adult variety. Teenage life, young adult life, romance, pregnancy, love stories, that sort of thing. I may however end up dabbling in the science-fiction and/or supernatural a little bit now and again.
If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM! I'm always ready to chat it up with fellow writers!
I would really like more reviews for my works, so please read and review, I'll be sure to return the favor!
I made a couple collages for my Blink of an Eye novel.
Firstly, I have all of the characters, or at lease those who are or will be important in the story. It reads from left to right, so the first picture at the top left belongs to Lilly, the second to Matt, the third to Sam, the fourth to Presley, the fifth to Robyn, the seventh or Logan and so on and so forth. For some reason, clickable links aren't working... so you can see it by copying this link! --> http://i42.tinypic.com/dvg5er.jpg
An image of Presley and Robyn --> http://i44.tinypic.com/2ywil4i.jpg. The fire and ice represents how they are so different from one another.
Inspired by Maddiecat's collages for Metamorphosis and Ascension. This is Heath, Cassie and baby Wyatt --> http://i41.tinypic.com/jb70hc.jpg copy that link to see the cuteness!
Do you want to see what Forever Yours' Liam and Stephanie look like? --> http://i52.tinypic.com/2dtvdjl.jpg It's the first ever cover of Forever Yours!
And oh my gosh, is this a second cover? --> http://i56.tinypic.com/qxqc5x.jpg On top - Liam & Steph. Left to right - Marty, Lucy, Victor, Bonnie & Chris!
I am the manager of 'LGBT-Centered Stories' (http://www.fictionpress.com/community/LGBT_Centered_Stories/3765), a community dedicated for those awesome LGBT stories - PM me if you have or know of any stories that would be a perfect fit.
I'm also a staff member of the community 'Male Main Characters Triumph!' (http://www.fictionpress.com/c2/2270/3/0/1/) -- Again, PM me if you have any stories that would fit this community. Male main characters are amazing, you have to agree on that one.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link