Author has written 4 stories for General, and Young Adult.
My name is checkerboardom. (Read: previously CheshireEffect)
I love cats.
I write yaio.
I am a girl of many fandoms.
Clearly that makes me an awesome person. (At least I hope it does)
Tumblr: http:/// It's full of crazy, awesome stuff.
NOTICE: I have officially started my classes so I won't be updating as often as I like. Bear with me.
NOTICE #2: Stand In The Rain has been deleted. I will start posting chapters as soon as I'm finished writing it.
Rated M: Rated for sexual content whether it's non-con, dub-con, smutt, lemon, lime, BDSM, kink, or whatever else you want to call it. If it doesn't have any smex then it's probably DARK.
Rated T: Rated for swearing there won't be any smex, maybe some steamy stuff and some kisses but no smex.
Rated K/K(plus): Mostly fluff or something light. Maybe a friendship fic. Little to no swearing and no sexual content.
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive really necessary?
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at school when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection ...again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this...ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.