Hola(: Please excuse my social awkwardness-
Name: The name's JJ, but people mainly call me by my middle name, Skylar(: Or you can call me Sky
Age: not telling:) I'm a teenager, though
Favorite Color (s): black, silver, blue
Favorite Book (s): Maximum Ride Series, Evermore, Hush Hush, Fallen, and so many others that wouldn't even fit on here
Favorite Movies (s): Pitch Perfect, Fast and Furious, Easy A, Despicable Me 2, and more(:
Favorite Music: Rock, Alternative, Indie, Screamo, Classical, And everything else(:
Band Name: Misunderstood Head Case
Native Language: Sarcasm (But I speak English fluently;) )
I don't know what to put now...
This is dedicated to all those awkward moments.
That awkward moment when you trip over. . . air.
That awkward moment when you realize that bacon is the main reason why you are not a vegetarian.
That awkward moment when your crush asks you who you like.
That awkward moment when someone shows up in your dream and you can barely look them in the eye the next day.
That awkward moment when someone you're not very close with is crying and you awkwardly look around, not knowing what to do.
That awkward moment when you realize that you're more than a little obsessed with a book series about six flying kids and their flying, talking dog.
That awkward moment when you walk into the wrong classroom and everyone stares.
That awkward moment when you dance ballet on pointe and you scream bloody murder when one of your friends steps on your toes.
That awkward moment when you're talking to your friend about someone in the hallway, then realize the person is walking behind you.
That awkward moment when you're trying to walk pass the person who broke your heart with dignity, and crash into someone.
That awkward moment when you miss the bus and get to the bus stop, and turn around and walk home like an idiot.
That awkward moment when someone asks you for gum and you have gum but don't want to give it to them.
That awkward moment when no one understands what you're trying to say so you give up.
That awkward moment when you get shoved into the ballet barre by accident and think you broke your ribs.
That awkward moment when you and your friends attempt the coffee grinder and fall on your butts.
That awkward moment when you meow at a cat until they meow back.
That awkward moment when you wear skinny jeans because it was cold this morning, but like 100 degrees after school.
That awkward moment when you tap yourself in the face with a pen, not realizing you forgot to put the cap on.
That awkward moment when you see your teacher in public and try to hide.
That awkward moment when someone mixes up 'your' and 'you're' and you flip out.
That awkward moment when you glue fake nails onto your real nails over the weekend, and regret it when you realize you have flute lessons on Monday.
That awkward moment when you have to pee while watching your favorite show but can't tear yourself away.
That awkward moment when Matt Dillon was much hotter when he was younger.
That awkward moment when you see someone waving to you and wave back, only to realize they're waving at someone behind you.
That awkward moment when you have to sit next to a guy in health while watching a really sexual video.
That awkward moment when you accidentally over-spend on iTunes and only realize when your angry parents leave the bill on your bed.
That awkward moment when people are planning their future weddings, and you're busy planning the names of your future 72 cats.
That awkward moment when your friend asks you to go with them to the bathroom and it's silent and you awkwardly hear them pee.
That awkward moment when your dog follows you around the house for the sole purpose of chewing on your Snuggie as it drags behind you.
That awkward moment when you realized you put something on inside out after your friend points it out to you at the END of the day and you realize you've been looking stupid all day.
That awkward moment when you walk into the dressing room at Victoria's Secret and STRIP is plastered on the mirror in neon pink letters and suddenly you don't want to try it on anymore.
That awkward moment when you see an old lady checking out the thongs at Victoria's Secret.
That awkward moment when you ask everyone around you to borrow a pencil, and no one has one for you.
That awkward moment when you're watching a movie and a sexual scene comes on right when your parents walk in.
That awkward moment when everyone's New Year's resolution is to drop weight or something, and yours is to not miss a single episode of Pretty Little Liars this season.
That awkward moment when you see someone staring at you, and turn away, but when you look back five minutes later they're still staring.
That awkward moment when you realize that you've promised to room with five different people for the band trip to Hershey Park.
That awkward moment when you put your hair up and there's ONE tiny flaw but you're bent on utter perfection and do it over again.
That awkward moment when someone's telling you a story and you realize, halfway through, how little you care.
YOUR GUY SIDE
X You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE
X You wear lip gloss/Chap stick. (Chapstick)
X You consider cheerleading a sport.
X You hate wearing the color black.
Have you ever...
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door.
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else.
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it.
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer.
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
30. Said o'clock after saying how many minutes after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock.
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole. (multiple times... one in target...)
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident.
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it.
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil.
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny.
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side.
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions.
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong.
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb.
73. Ran into a door jam.
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it.
76. Have purposely licked playground sand.
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band.
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off.
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again.
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about.
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people.
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria.
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil.
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
Hey! look out for my Fanfiction account! Same username(:
J.S. Goldberg (18)
Light Lena (45)
Lilja Ruusu (97)
|Community:||Amazing Complete FPs|