Author has written 5 stories for Romance, and Action.
HI! My name is Hailey, and I live to write. I mostly write love stories, but I've been getting into more action/drama stories. I love Johnny Depp, as you probably already know.
I LOVE Johnny Depp (duh!) and all his movies. My favorites are:
Pirates of the Caribbean:The Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End
Pirates of the Caribbean:On Stranger Tides
Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
The Man Who Cried
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Alice in Wonderland
I have two close friends, and we do everything in sync. Well, that's just a little about me!
These are just some things that I thought were awesome!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (Well, not really, but some of my keys are getting worn out and not working right. )
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
The Top 15 Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2. If someone asks you to explan the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. and replace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' whenever you see pies in a shop.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie."
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to sat "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
If you think Lucy Barker should have been the one thrown into the oven, copy and paste this onto your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Post this on your profile to make someone smile!
I thought thses were sooo funny!!!
17 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!", or "I choose YOU, PIKACHU!!"
16. Have a friend push you down the aisle in a shopping cart as you yell "THE ALIENS ARE COMING! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!"
17. Shout at the top of your lungs "VOLDEMORT IS TAKING OVER!" and count how many people turn to look at you.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Pretend to be a dinosaur. If anybody asks you a question, roar at them. Then, when the lift stops, behave normally
39. if you are alone and a person gets in, look round furtivley and say " ahhhh... Agent Jones...Do you have the documents?" If they say they don't, then say " you have failed me. Failure is not acceptable." If they say that they are not agent Jones then say " ahhhhhh... you know too much." then pretend to call someone on your mobile phone and say " yes. Hello, Agent 7476. I will need one body disposal team immediately."
WASTE TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO DO/READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Man: Is this seat empty?
Random quotes between me and my friends, Brianna and Gwendolyn
"You just yelled at a fictional character in a fake language." -Me talking to Bri-
"You are the little person who broke the world." -Bri during a parody dub-
"No, don't put it in the boot!" -Bri's brother-
"Put some shells on!" -Bri speaking to an imaginary mermaid-
"And oh look, there's a bunny in the sky!" -My brother referring to a bunny shaped cloud painted in our bathroom-
"GIVE ME THE VITAMINS, WOMAN!!" -Me screaming at Gwendolyn-
"Coffee creamer." -Bri making me laugh...a lot-
"I don't wash my legs when I go to the bathroom." -Me-
"COME ON FISHY! YOU CAN MAKE IT!" -Gwendolyn encouraging a non existent fish to come out of Bri's mouth-
"It's not my fault you feel tired after listing off food items." -Me talking to my mom-
"Slash, slash! Stab, stab! This man needs to go to rehab!" -Bri singing about Sweeney Todd-
"Oh my gosh, a SQUIRREL, I'm naming him Tim!" -Me-
"Oh, look at the non rain!" -Gwendolyn, in an english accent, referring to the sunny weather-
"I'm buttering my nose!" -Me-
"A little drool-worthy? The candy man is on fire, I tell you." -Bri- (About Willy Wonka)
"They're making me crave sprite and mango syrup." -Me-
"Pudding!" -Gwendolyn, with pudding facial hair-
"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT! BREAK IT UP! Mooooove! MOOOOOOVE!!" -Gwendolyn- (She was most likely messed up in the head from the candy she was eating at the time.)
"It's True Berries!" -Bri...in a tricorn hat...being awesome-
"Thank you, Duck Woman!" -Bri-
"Even Sweeney Todd isn't cruel enough to kill a SHOE!" -Me- (Um...I was watching "Who Framed Rogger Rabbit"...)
"I still have soup in my hair!" -Bri-
"Before we watch the movie I'm gonna go get my shoes because they also want to watch Sweeney Todd." -Me- (I must have a deep respect for shoes or something).
"Oh my gosh, he's in pajamas! He so cute! Jackie!!" -Me fan-girling over Jack Sparrow-
"The best cheese in London!" -Bri having fun with making song parodies-
"When you fell asleep during Sweeney Todd I danced during A Little Priest and used the remote as a rolling pin." -Me-
"Idea... don't jump into the crows. Yes, that is my idea." -My cousin Alex-
"So you want him to urinate all over you?" -Me-
"I don't want fish in my hair!" -Bri-
"Chocolate is invading my mind." -Me-
"I'm aprooooving." -Gwendolyn-
"Dude, my dad ate the gravy!!" -A guy named Mike-
Conversational Quotes between my two best friends as listed above
Me: "What Johnny Depp character do you think I'm like?"
Bri and Gwen: "Ichabod Crane."
Me: "Is that an insult or a compliment?"
Me: "What temperature do you think Mrs. Lovett is?"
Bri: "She'd be very warm."
Me: "Yeah...and Toby would be kinda' warm."
Bri: "What about Judge Turpin?"
Me: pause "He doesn't DESERVE a temperature!"
Me: "Yeah! Touching him would just be like...feeling solid air!"
Bri: "Oh my gosh, perverted air!"
(This conversation was much longer and had didn't involve any sanity).
Me: "Ooh, a police car."
Bri: "Maybe Tom Hanson's driving it!"
Me: "That would rock!"
Gwen: "HE ARRESTED CAPTAIN JACK!"
Me: "GASP!" (I can't remember how exactly the conversation continued. But for a while Bri pretended she was Tom and we talked to each other for a while, using our hands as phones).
Me: -talking into my hat- "How you all doin'? Uh-huh...good. Wait, what? He's cooking dinner tonight!? Don't let him use any knives! AHHHHH! Sweeney, put the knife down! Jack, stop him! Edward, run away! Don't hurt Ichabod! Eep!" -puts hat on head-
Gwen: "SWEENEY TODD IS ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD!!"
Me: -pretends to stuff Sweeney back into hat- "How'd he get up there?"
(This was on a trip to camp with a bunch of junior highers. I'm sure nobody but my friends understood what on earth I was talking about).
Me: "That one's name is Willy."
Gwen: "And that one's name is Wonka."
(We were discussing what to rename some fish that we saw).
Gwen: "Want an everlasting gobstopper?"
Gwen's mom: "What do they do?"
Gwen: "They everlast...and gopstop."
Me: "If Helena Bonham Carter were a food, what would she be?"
Bri: "...Black liquorice."
Me: "Yeah...and she also makes me think of cheddar cheese."
Bri: "Oh my gosh, the wall just moved!!"
Me: "Um... what?"
Bri: "It moved!"
Me: "Okay then..."
Bri: "Did we watch Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas last night?"
Here's some links! I got bored yesterday, so I started making avatars of my characters. They're adorable, but they make them look like toddlers! But here they are!:
Separated at Birth:
A House is Not a Home:
(If you have any requests for what the characters look like, like Mr. Swann, or Phillip, or Vanessa (The Accident), or Amanda, just message me!)