Author has written 1 story for Life.
Hello, I'm Sally White, also known as RDH. I'm a writer (duh) and I'm very glad you have taken the time out of your schedule to check out my profile. I hope people read my works and I hope to get along with everyone here. Peace - Sally White
1. Tenshi Adams
2. Xarah Black
3. Ivy Black
4. Sasha Monzayik
5. Hanako O'Leary
6. Kalinade Reber
7. Grace Ainsett
8. Nathaniel Reber
9. Howie Redmond
10. Rork Fletcher
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
5 cooked you dinner?
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
8 got into the hospital somehow?
9 made fun of your friends?
10 ignored you all the time?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down?
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
You're dating number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
6 appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he'll/she'll never get a girlfriend/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Number 9 gives you a bagel. Do you eat it?
10 wants money and decides to get a job at Chuck E' Cheeses. How long does he stay?
1 offers you a CD. Considering his/her tastes, do you listen to it?
2 suddenly goes emo. How does 8 feel about this?
4 slaps 9 with a fish for going out with 7.
5 cusses 2 out in German. 3 is secretly watching from behind a bush. What does he do?
7 Comes up to you wearing a big pink dress. What's your reaction?
54 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while and then yell loudly "There is no toilet paper in here"
16. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
17. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
18. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
19. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
20. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
21. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
22. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
23. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
24. Play with the automatic doors.
25. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
26. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
27. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
28. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
29. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
30. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
31. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
32. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
33.Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
34. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
35. TP as much of the store as possible.
36. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
37. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
38. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
39. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
40. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
41. Take bets on the battle described above.
42. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
43. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
44. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
45. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
46. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
47. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
48. Two words: "Marco Polo."
49. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
50. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
51. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
52. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
53. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
54. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.