Author has written 2 stories for Romance.
Hiya! this is StormWarning18! i wanted to say thanks for visiting my page and I've got some major explaining to do to those who read my story religiously and I love you all that doo :D Um so i'm actually in my first year of college now! While i love to read and write as of late i haven't even had the time to read much less write a new chapter to my own story. i have a new special treat! It's a new story, an this one takes me out of my comfort zone because instead of a strong female lead its gonna be a from a Male's point of view. You see i just recently got my heart broken, an its gonna take a bit to get over it but thanks to some really good friends and a great guy, im doing alright. The "Lyric" of my Chemicals react story was an actual person in real life to me. An he left me because i was "to young." Then two- three days later he asked out a girl only four months older than me. I was devastated, but i let it roll right off my shoulders and i worked towards being ok with the guy im talking to now... it wasn't so hard because i liked him before me and "lyric" broke it off. An now when "lyric" sees all the photos up of me smiling while im in the arms of... well lets just call him "Aaron". Suddenly "Lyric" is telling me why he left an why he's with who he's with now, an how he doesn't like seeing me with someone else but how there is still, More than Miles and Miles to go. So this story is a two type of lead male story, where "Aaron", and "Lyric" are my leads and well see just how my life unfolds right? The story will be called "More than Miles." So keep an eye out for it!! :D
"Date a girl who reads. Date a girl who spends her money on books instead of clothes. She has problems with closet space because she has too many books. Date a girl who has a list of books she wants to read, who has had a library card since she was twelve.
Find a girl who reads. You’ll know that she does because she will always have an unread book in her bag.She’s the one lovingly looking over the shelves in the bookstore, the one who quietly cries out when she finds the book she wants. You see the weird chick sniffing the pages of an old book in a second hand book shop? That’s the reader. They can never resist smelling the pages, especially when they are yellow.
She’s the girl reading while waiting in that coffee shop down the street. If you take a peek at her mug, the non-dairy creamer is floating on top because she’s kind of engrossed already. Lost in a world of the author’s making. Sit down. She might give you a glare, as most girls who read do not like to be interrupted. Ask her if she likes the book.
Buy her another cup of coffee.
Let her know what you really think of Murakami. See if she got through the first chapter of Fellowship. Understand that if she says she understood James Joyce’s Ulysses she’s just saying that to sound intelligent. Ask her if she loves Alice or she would like to be Alice.
It’s easy to date a girl who reads. Give her books for her birthday, for Christmas and for anniversaries. Give her the gift of words, in poetry, in song. Give her Neruda, Pound, Sexton, Cummings. Let her know that you understand that words are love. Understand that she knows the difference between books and reality but by god, she’s going to try to make her life a little like her favorite book. It will never be your fault if she does.
She has to give it a shot somehow.
Lie to her. If she understands syntax, she will understand your need to lie. Behind words are other things: motivation, value, nuance, dialogue. It will not be the end of the world.
Fail her. Because a girl who reads knows that failure always leads up to the climax. Because girls who understand that all things will come to end. That you can always write a sequel. That you can begin again and again and still be the hero. That life is meant to have a villain or two.
Why be frightened of everything that you are not? Girls who read understand that people, like characters, develop. Except in the Twilight series.
If you find a girl who reads, keep her close. When you find her up at 2 AM clutching a book to her chest and weeping, make her a cup of tea and hold her. You may lose her for a couple of hours but she will always come back to you. She’ll talk as if the characters in the book are real, because for a while, they always are.
You will propose on a hot air balloon. Or during a rock concert. Or very casually next time she’s sick. Over Skype.
You will smile so hard you will wonder why your heart hasn’t burst and bled out all over your chest yet. You will write the story of your lives, have kids with strange names and even stranger tastes. She will introduce your children to the Cat in the Hat and Aslan, maybe in the same day. You will walk the winters of your old age together and she will recite Keats under her breath while you shake the snow off your boots.
Date a girl who reads because you deserve it. You deserve a girl who can give you the most colorful life imaginable. If you can only give her monotony, and stale hours and half-baked proposals, then you’re better off alone. If you want the world and the worlds beyond it, date a girl who reads.
Or better yet, date a girl who writes."
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists
a few things to know about me:
my age is noneya (none of ya damn business that is) XD
i love to read and write, my passions are art, soccer, and music
my hobbies are playing Soccer, Softball, Snowbording, Reading, and Writing
I tend to put some of my life into my stories, which i guess it make me feel a litte better. i have a strait forward type personality, i tell you whats on my mind, and if you ask my oppion i give it. My fav bands are Hollywood Undead, Mayday Parade, and escape the fate. fav song at the moment is I almost do By Taylor swift. i also right on Fanfic, but doesnt everyone? My name on fanfic is SoToxic as well if your interrested check it out :) if not its fine by me...
I also write on Fanfiction, ive been on there for a few years... if any of you are intrested in reading some of those i'll post the link to my page below
be sure to check it out lol...
oh and i just so happen to love my ex... even if I'm trying to move on. There isn't a day that goes by that i don't think about him..
P.S. ANY AND ALL OF MY STORIES ON HERE ARE 100% MINE! I CAME UP WITH THE PLOT AND AND THE CHARACTERS! IF YOU WANT TO USE ON OF MY PLOT LINES YOU HAVE TO ASK PERMISSON!
Fav Animes: Bleach, Naruto, Blood, Digimon, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, One Peice, Prince of Tennis, MAR, Trinity Blood, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avartar, and others that I can't think of at the moment...
Fav Movies: Harry Potter (all 6), Garfield (1&2), Ice Age (1,2&3), Titanic, Night at the Museum (1&2), Bruce Almighty, Eragon, Shrek (1&2&3), Home Alone (1&2), Lord of the Rings (all 3), Pirates of the Caribbean (all 3), Spider-Man (all 3), Herbie, Longest Yard, The Shaggy Dog, The Ledgend of Zorro, Eight Below, Balto (all 3), Click, Flushed Away, Mr.Deeds, Happy Gilmore, The Prince and Me, Air Bud, Star Wars (all of them), and many more...
Fav Books: Harry Potter series, Big Mouth; Ugly Girl, Olivia Kidney, Out of Order, The Rope Trick, Twilight Saga and meny meny more...
Fav TV Shows: MoonLight, Ghost Whisperer, Grounded for Life, Sabrina, Zoey 101, Hannah Montanna, the bad girls club, comedy central, Total drama world tour, and that's about it... for now
Fav Cartoons: Scooby Doo, Fairy Godparents, Chaotic, Kim Possible, Teen Titans, Ed Edd and Eddy, Pink Panther, Tak and the Power of Juju, Sky Land, My Life as a Teenage Robot, and more...
Likes: Pizza, Taccos, Ice Cream, Soccer, Softball, Hockey, Football, Red, Indigo, Silver, Black, Dogs, Cats, Checkers, Monopoly, and much more...
Dislikes: tomatos(hate them entirly), mushrooms, pink(unless its hot pink), basketball, kikyo(shes that bitch from Inuyasha), and 8 of the girls in my grade.
Fav Parings: InuKags (Inuyasha), NaruHina (Naruto), SakuSai (Naruto), SasoSaku (Naruto), SasuSaku (Naruto), IchiRuki (Bleach), UryuuHime (Bleach), SayaSolomon (Blood Plus), SayaHagi (Blood Plus), ToshKarin (bleach)
someday someone will walk into your life and you'll realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
when life gives you lemons throw them at people=)
when life gives you lemons make grape juice then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Good friends will comfort you when a guy rejects you,but a best friend will go up to him and say "Its because your gay isn't it?"
A friend ask for food while A best friend raids the fridge.
A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else.
Mine and my friends Quotes
Mine- If I see you smile I get weak in the knees, and when you look at me I could absolutely melt in the very spot i'm standing in. But i know that you probably don't feel the same, but I will now and forever love you.
I would say i'm falling in love with you but that would be a lie... Cause I'm not just falling for you I'm already their, just waiting for you to look my way and see me, notice me, and maybe even fall in love with me to.
Girl: ok so i like you so what?
Boy: you like me?
Luner Surface shepherding space-crafted, the moon's south pole Lilac moon powerful falls out of the sky, water ice hidden perpetual darkness, frigidness moon ice crater shadows.
My friends-I need to know why you don't understand me. I can't understand you one moment you say you love me then in the next you go and call another girl like i mean nothing to you at all. Even tough all i do is try to love you, you just keep asking to much of me and when i say no you go belstic like you don't even know me.
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
1. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2. Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4. Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5. Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6. Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8. Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9. Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10. Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11. Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13. Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15. Swat at flies that don't exist.
16. Tell people that you can see their aura.
17. Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
18. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20. Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22. Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23. Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25. Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
27. Bring a plastic blow up doll and pretend it is your wife/girlfriend and say "Don't yell at me woman!" and throw her into the wall.
28. While going down in an elevator scream, "AAAAGGGGHHHH !! WE'RE GONNA DIE!!" for no apparent reason.
29.when the doors close after someone gets off whisper 'i love you' then blow kisses
30. At the highest floor, keep the door open, explaining that you've dropped a penny down the shaft, and you refuse to close the door, unless you hear it go "plink" at the bottom.
31. Press the emergency button while in between floors, and say your imaginary friend did it, then start screaming there's an emergency.
32. Standing in a corner of the elevator, with your face to the wall, moving left or right and quickly back and forth in front of you (around the pevic area), making grunting noises.
33. Make sure you're making out with your lover when the door opens, then say, "Oops, how careless. You want in?"
34. Pretend you have to pee and hop around the elevator with one hand between your pants>
35. When you leave the elevator yell "Damn thing keeps shaking!"
36. Pretend to pick your nose in front of everybody and then press all the buttons.
37. Take pictures of people and tell them its for a new porn magazine.
38. Play fast-draw-pistol cowboy with your hands and shoot at the people.
39. Press door close when someones walking in.
40. Put post its on each elevator reading "OUT OF ORDER" and put a post it on the door to the stairs reading "WET PAINT"
41. Wait until the elevator gets really crowded. Then make your hand into a gun shape, hold it up in front of you and start singing or humming the"Mission Impossible Theme".
42. Face the opposite direction when the doors open. Then get angry and say they are broken.
43. Bring one of those gigantic boom boxes and start free style rapping and challenge everyone who gets on to a rap battle.
44. Take out a bag filled with crushed up leafs and try to sell them "the good stuff".
45.Take your shoes off and put them in a corner. Put your kneecaps in the holes of the shoes, so your legs are balanced against the wall (but behind you, so you look really tiny.) Have a person come in, ask them for the top floor, and comment on how nice their ankles look.
46.Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral
47.Announce your plans to commit suicide to everyone that walks in to the elevator and how you want to take down as many people as you can before you do it.
48. When somebody pushes a button, say in a little voice "don't touch me there!"
Alright so it's really 48 things you can do in an elevator... lol
Up and coming stories!!!
Chemicals React:“I’m just as confused as you are right now.” He shouted as he grabbed my by my shoulders, and watched as the tears fell from my eyes. When I finally got the courage up to look him in the eye again all I could say was… “Then just trust me….”
All the Pieces of a Puzzle: It was the first day of my travels and the last day of my old life; all the pieces have been laid out before me, now ill i have to do is decide what pieces go together. "I cant wait to see the picture they make."
Just a Friend of Mine:He was my first best friend, we had known each other sense we were in dippers. Literally seeing as he was only 10 days older than me, the one thing i could never forget no matter how much i wanted to... but when i moved away all those years ago i never imagined finding him again Much less 8 years later... and suddenly he’s not just the little boy that was my annoying bestfriend, no he had definitely done puberty right...
My Kind of Hero:I dont need a superman, you dont have to take my hand and fly me anywhere i wanna go, you dont have to read my mind and tell me everything i want to hear... All i want is someone who will be there for me when i need that extra hand to keep me from falling down, someone that can be my kind of a hero
Cupids arrow: "That night i saved what i believed to be a boy, a vary awkward boy whos temper made him strong. Now i face a woman more beautiful then the stars."
Bite Me: Two enemies, one night, one party, and a game of seven minutes in heaven…. What could possibly go wrong?
well thats about it for now... bye!
Unsafe External Link