Author has written 3 stories for Supernatural, Life, and Kids.
LAST UPDATED: 1/1/13
YouTube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/VivalandraFilms
*UNAUTHORIZED TO GIVE MY FACEBOOK/TWITTER ACCOUNT!*
Here are a few things about me:
Age: None of your business. Let's just say my birthdays on November 18th. That's 11/18.
Gender: Female (And, full out Tomboy ;))
Favorite Movies: Armageddon, Titanic, When A Stranger Calls, Autopsy, Saw (series), The Amityville Horror, Texas Chainsaw Massecre, Odd Girl Out, The Ghost and Mr. Chicken, and a few others I can't name right off the bat.
Favorite Food: Chicken Alfredo (Yum!)
Favorite Colors: Red and Black
Favorite Artists: Evanescence, Red, Skillet, Avenged Sevenfold, 10 Years, Jem, Black Eyed Peas
Favorite Instrument: Piano
Favorite Hobby: Video Games, Riding Bikes, and watching horror movies
Favorite Video Games: Heavy Rain, Silent Hill Homecoming, Saw, Resident Evil, Fable, Fallout 3/New Years
Favorite Couples: Danny Fenton/Phantom and Samantha(Sam) Manson, Sheva Alomar and Chris Redfield or Jill Valentine, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable, Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen
Favorite Animal: Newts, Salamanders, and Dogs
I'm obsessed with:
Resident Evil, Danny Phantom, The Sims 2, Call of Duty, Hunger Games
I'm weird in so many ways. In fact, one time, I ran around the mall screaming, "Bring back Danny Phantom!"
Link to [possibly] the best video on my account: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZXpUH3tnM
I know it may seem like I'm stealing videos because the watermarks don't belong to my username, but THOSE VIDEOS ARE MINE. I changed my username to VivalandraFilms from OnlySims335.
As proof, here's the link to another video I made explaining all of that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6EYjvdcxHY
Whispers of a Ghost - IN PROGRESS
So, there are some stuff about me. Remember to keep reading my stories and I'll gladly appreciate it.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this if you would be one of the few peoplethat would answer, "Where to begin?"
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
I got all of the following from KP100's profile...
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
11 ways to annoy/scare your roomate:
0. Every time the phone rings, turn on the stereo at full volume and begin to violently slam-dance with your roommate. If he/she asks about it, say, "Oh, that darn hypnotist..."
1. Hang a picture of your roommate on the wall. Throw darts at it. Smile at your roommate often, saying things like, "How nice to see you again."
2. Get a can of beans. Label them, "Jumping beans." Eat them, and then jump around the room. Get another can of beans. Label them, "Dancing beans." Eat them, and then dance around the room. Get another can of beans. Label them, "Kill Your Roommate beans." Eat them, smiling at your roommate.
3. Every time your roommate falls asleep, wait ten minutes, and then wake him/her up and say, "It's time to go to bed now."
4. Insist that your roommate recite the "Pledge Of Allegiance" with you every morning.
5. Recite "Dr. Seuss" books, all the time. Eventually, think up melodies for the words and sing them, loudly, directly to your roommate. If he/she tells you to stop, act offended and spend the day in bed.
6. Put up traffic signs around the room. If your roommate doesn't obey them, give him/her tickets. Confiscate something your roommate owns until he/she pays the tickets.
7. Walk, talk, and dress like a cowboy at all times. If your roommate inquires, tell him/her, "Don't worry little buckaroo. You'll be safe with me."
8. Complain that your elbows, knees, and other joints have been bothering you. Get a screwdriver, and pretend to "fix" them.
9. Paint abstract paintings, and title them things like, "Roommate Dying in a Car Crash," and "Roommate Getting Whacked in the Head with a Shovel." Comment often about how much you love the paintings.
10. Wear glasses, and complain that you can never see anything. Bump into walls and doors. Put your clothes on backwards. Say, "Who's that?" every time your roommate enters the room. When you're not wearing the glasses, act like you can see fine.
Man:where have you been all my life?
Man :haven't i seen you somewhere before?
Man :is this seat empty?
Man:your place or mine?
Man:so what do you do for a living?
Man :hey baby whats your sign?
Man:how do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man:your body is a temple
Man:i would go to the end of the world for you
Man:if i could see you naked i'd die happy
Man:if i could rearange the alphabet i'd put u and i together
man:your eyes there amazing
Try Not To Cry:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk bad to the person who talks bad about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Would ignore this.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for a while.
These I found online:
41 Ways To Annoy Your Parents:
1. Follow them everywhere.
2. When they say your name, moo loudly like a cow.
3. If you have a dog, follow the dog around on all-fours and say "Bark." over and over again really loudly.
4. Talk to a pen constantly.
5. When your friends come over, pretend to be talking in code and have your friend say 'Your-a pa smells-a like a woman-a." If they crack the code, play stupid.
6. Have a dozen of imaginary friends that you ask their opinion of everything.
7. After you have your bath, wrap a bath towel around you and then walk outside of the bathroom. When your parents ask you what you're doing, say "Wearing clothes is against my religion."
8. Run into walls.
9. Cover yourself with a white blanket and try to walk around the house without tripping or running into something. Look at the ground and whenever you see your parents' feet, yell "BOO!"
10. Randomly pluck someone's hair out and scream, "DNA!!!!!!!!" as loud as you can.
11. Every 30 seconds, yell "I gotta go to the bathroom!!!" then stay in the bathroom for an hour and a half, grunting your ABC's.
12. In the grocery store, try to stick as many melons down your pants as possible then start dancing.
13. Stick cherries on your nose and start dancing around like a clown.
14. Flush the toilet while they're in the shower.
15. Wear a sticker that says "I'm a retard!"
16. Eat your hair. (I've tried it. It works.)
17. When you shower or bath, yell "HELP! I'M DROWNING!!!!!!!!!!"
18. Snort loudly when you laugh and laugh harder.
19. Go into their room at 1 in the morning and yell "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!"
20. Try to climb the wall.
21. Say everything backwards.
22. In public yell "NO MOM I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!!"
23. At everything they say scream "LIAR!!!!!"
24. Fill up the bath then drain it and repeat 5 times. When you fill it up the 6th time, try to get in it then yell "MOM! DAD! THE WATER IS COLD!!"
25. Try to swim in the floor.
26. Pretend to be a phone.
27. Wear a T-shirt pointing to one of your parents that says "I'm with stupid."
28. In a supermarket, point at everything you see and scream "I WANT THAT! CAN I HAVE IT?"
29. Switch the light button on and off for a few minutes then say "Oooohhhh... I get it!"
30. Tap on their door all night.
31. Throw a tantrum in the middle of the supermarket, sit cross-legged and cross your arms in the middle of the aisle until your parents let you buy what you want to have.
32. After everything they say, respond "Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no"
33. Claim you have been abducted by aliens before and tell all their friends.
34. When they ask you to call someone, stay where you are and yell their name.
35. Destroy the house and then go tell them, "I love you Mommy/Daddy"
36. Cling to them constantly and blame it on "separation anxiety".
37. If they ever take you to their job, touch EVERYTHING and spin on their desk chair.
38. Knock over every container of liquid you see "accidentally".
39. Do the opposite of what they tell you.
40. Bring home the absolutely opposite type of guy/girl they'd want you to see. Like a drop out or a goth or something. Tell them he/she's you new boyfriend/girlfriend.
41.Yell out mango everywhere you go
- Getting HIGH meant swinging at a playground?
Remember when all you wanted to do WAS GROW UP?
- Time to Nut Up or Shut Up! - Tallahassee/Zombieland
- Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get. - Forrest Gump/Forrest Gump
- You see, life is like taking a dump; sometimes, it will glide out smoothly and on its own. But then sometimes, you gotta give it a nice, hard push. - Unknown Person from South Park
- Just because someone is one way, doesn't mean that you have to give up your way to be friends with them. - Unknown -
- I don't know who you are, but you don't belong here! - Sentinel Lyons/Fallout 3
- A strong man stands up for himself; a stronger man stands up for others. - Unknown -
- Don't think just because someone LOOKS small, fragile, and weak that they ARE small, fragile, and weak. - Unknown -
- The only person that can control who they are, how they are, how they end up, and how they treat people is you. - My nana -
- You can do what you want to a man, but you do NOT f*k with his Cadilac! - Tallahassee/Zombieland
- If Vodka was water and I was a duck, I'd swim to the bottom and never come up. But Vodka's not water and I'm not a duck, so slide me a bottle and shut the f*k up! - Unknown -
What my mother taught me:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Messages to the Rest of the World:
Dear Elementary School Kids,
If you can't spell the word "RELATIONSHIP," clearly you aren't old enough to have one.
Sincerely, The World
Next time I try to be cute for your birthday and make you a coupon for anything you want, please consider your options more thoughtfully…
Sincerely, Here's Your Sandwich
I know when you're texting.
Sincerely, No One Just Looks Down At Their Crotch and Smiles (aka Teachers)
I can make your girlfriend scream louder than you can!
So I hear the best rapper is white and the president is black? WTF happened?!
Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle
Just wait, one day they'll abandon you as well.
Dear Rubik's Cube,
Dear Boys Wearing Skinny Jeans,
I. Can't. Breathe.
Sincerely, Your Balls
If you doomed the entire human race for an apple… What would you have done for a Klondike Bar?
Cover me. I'm going in.
You live in Bikini Bottom and you're super absorbent?
Sincerely, You're a Tampon.
Dear "I Slept Like a Baby,”
So, you woke up every two hours, screaming because you crapped your pants and needed to be fed?
Sincerely, Your Family Must HATE You!
"Hello and welcome to Mental Health Hotline.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press one repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, ask someone else to press two for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press three, four, five, six, and seven.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want so please stay on the line and we will trace your call.
If you are delusional, press eight and your call will be transferred to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, please listen carefully and the small voice will tell you what number to press.
If you are dyslexic, please press six and nine.
If you are depressive, it doesn't matter what button you press because no one will answer.
If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later.
If you have low self esteem, hang up. All our operators are too busy to talk to you.
Thank you for calling."
15 Things Not To Say When Getting Pulled Over:
What do you use those rubber gloves for, anyway?
So thats what those yellow flashing lights in the school zone means.
How long is this going to take? Your wife is expecting me.
Hey, wasn’t your daughter a porn queen?
Come on write the damn ticket, the bars close in 20 minutes!
You’ll never get those cuffs on me... You Homo!
On the way to the station let’s get a six pack, oh don’t forget the cig’s.
I know I was weaving, but I was trying to hit all the little green men!
But officer, I’ve got 2 different drivers licenses from 2 different states! Pick one.
Back off, Barney, I’ve got a piece.
No, I don’t know how fast I was going. The little needle stops at 110mph.
No, offi, offic, lucifer... I’m not as think you are drunk I am. I swear to dog.
If I bend over, will I still get a ticket? I’m surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!
No, you assume the position.
If you can be mature, then you can read this...
Top Ten Reasons Why Trick-Or-Treating Is Better Than Sex:
#10. Guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
#9. If you get tired, wait ten minutes and go at it again.
#8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.
#7. You don’t have to compliment the person who gave you candy.
#6. Person you’re with doesn’t fantasize you’re someone else.
#5. If you get a stomach ache, it won’t last 9 months.
#4. If you wear your Batman mask, no one thinks you’re kinky.
#3. Doesn’t matter if kids hear you moaning and groaning.
#2. Less guilt the next morning.
And the number one reason trick or treating is better than sex...
If you don’t get what you want, you can always go next door!
8 Ways To Annoy Your Friends:
1. When in a public place, randomly shout "I TOLD YOU TO STAY OFF DRUGS!" See what he/she does.
2. When your friends is trying to tell you something important, grab a bag of Doritos and start eating them furiously.
3. When you friends is trying to have a conversation with you, yell out "I LOVE YOU, TOO!" Repeat every few minutes.
4. If you go to a McDonalds with your friends, when its time to order, randomly yell out "IT'S RONALD MCDONALD'S RETARDED PURPLE FRIEND!" Then go hug a random stranger.
5. When your friend is wearing a new white shirt, cover your hands with that orange dust you get on Nacho Cheese Flavored Doritos. Then, put your hand on your friends shoulder and say "I really like your shirt!"
6. When your friends is talking to you, randomly start lightly punching or kicking him. See how long it takes him to yell "KNOCK IT OFF!"
7. Avoid talking to your friend for a few days. When he/she asks you why, give them the finger and run off. A few days later, start laughing and joking with them like nothing happened. Repeat every other week.
8. If you are invited to a party, come in your underwear, look around at the other people at the party and say "Awww! I thought this was going to be a nude party!" Act mad for the rest of the day...
This one I'm making up, but I don't know how funny they'll be:
10 Ways To Have Fun In Public Stores:
#1. Walk down the candy aisle and see if anyone is purchasing a lollipop. If they are, go up to them and whisper very quietly in their ear, "L-l, l-l, lick that lollipop." When they turn to look at you, wink at them and walk away slowly. If no ones purchasing lollipops, then yell at them "BUY THE , BUY THE _! (_= your favorite candy bar or candy product.)
#2. If an employee walks up to you and asks, "Are you finding everything okay?", say, "No! This is an outrage! You don't sell Pimipulzilizer!"
#3. If you see a lady purchasing a thong, go up to her and say, "I think you should choose that one" and raise your eyebrows up.
#4. If a stranger is standing in one place, play Ring-Around-The-Rosie with them.
#5. When someone isn't looking, drop an item into their cart.
#6. Quickly go to one side of the store, and take off running toward the other side while yelling as loud as you can, "The British are coming, the British are coming!"
#7. Challenge a friend to a foam sword fight in the middle of the store and take the battle in front of everyone... that will sure make a scene.
#8. Make ascending and descending noises as they reach or bend down to get something. Think of a slidewhistle, but just using your mouth.
#9. Completely embarrass your Mother by reaching out for something randomly and yelling, "But Mommy, I WANT IT!!!"
#10. When your Mother asks you for something you might want or need, say, "Uhhhh... I don't know." And repeat this step until she gets frustrated.
If you've ever played 'Truth Or Dare' with your friends out in public and they dared you to do something embarrassing, copy and paste this to your profile...
If you've ever kissed your dog on the mouth and said it was "normal", copy and paste this to your profile...
If you've ever pretended you were drunk around a cop just to see if he'd get suspicious about it, copy and paste this to your profile...
If you've ever went up to your friend's ear and whispered "Do you love me?" very awkwardly to them, copy and paste this to your profile.
On YouTube, I am making a few Sims 2 films,which are still in progress, and I'm working on them. Check them out! :)
Unsafe External Link