Author has written 11 stories for Fantasy, Fantasy, Horror, and General.
First, I have a FanFiction account (DarkWriter6)
Things about me:
Hobbies - Writing , reading, Karate, bikeriding, drawing, working out, listening to music, running.
Favorite Books- Vampire Kisses, Rangers Apprentice, Obernewtyn Chronicles, Deltora Quest, FableHaven, Mediator Series, Mercy Thompson series
Copy and paste stuff...
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. BUT, I am also the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. Who knows and is proud to be who she is. Doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment). Who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more. Who loves and is obsessed with books and mangas. Who can express herself better with words than actions. Who doesn't need a guy to complete her. And knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Erin Rosamond Black, Darkfantasies666
Who Are You?
PUNK: colorful, artistic in their own way, normaly sarcastic, rebelious, trying to show the world that you can be who they want to be
GOTH: dark, quiet, thinks their alone in this world, likes black and red, consiously not trying to stand out, unconsiously wanting to be noticed
EMO: not all the time wearing black (thats a steriotype inside of a steriotype), quiet, cuts themselves, think everybody hates them, wont ask for it but wants help
BUBBILY: are their own person, loud, laughs all the time, smiles alot, things dont seem to bother them most the time they dont other times they do, colorful with brighter colors, make friends easily because people cant help but like them
PREPPY: pink (*shivers*), snobby, and most likely to be on a cheerteam
TOMBOY: doesnt like alot of things girly, normaly makes good friends with all steriotypes except for preppy, natural enimies with preps, hard to find the thing that gets to them- mostly something to do with family, normaly seen on skateboards bikes scooters or skates, normaly like basketball baseball or football, sarcastic and really good at blonde jokes even if they are a blonde, dont think cheerleading is a sport, thinks cheerleading should be banned, and most likely to play a real sport
now do you see the differences, copy and paste this is you agree on how i described them. and put your username and what steiotype you think you are: Tomboy and goth and a bit punk too.
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile): (From adventuretime regularshow MAD)
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION!
9. In the end you know you'll fail, so don't give it your all.
You know you're an author if...
You talk to yourself a lot (It's not my fault!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself (I gotta stop talking to myself!)
You live off of sugar and caffeine (Hmm...well maybe just the sugar, I don't like coffee)
You'll check your email every day of the week (Just in case! And besides, why not? I need to check for FF and FP reviews and updates, letters from friends, and other notifications)
Your emails tend to be long and incredibly random (Weird is always a good thing - for some weirdos...)
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to go find a pen/pencil and paper (Hehe well I do bring along paper and pencils to sleepovers or other places just in case...)
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense. (my mom hates it when I talk in third person...and sometimes I'll get confused with 'was' or 'is'...)
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason (Well...Ya I'll admit that's true - although I did not make this list up. I got it from Red Pen Ninja - visit her profile to see all her kewl stories (On FanFiction though))
You can make a story out of a song (Ya I've tried putting together stories behind the song sometime when I'm in the mood)
You May Be A Writer If- (Part 2) (From Psychological Witch)
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), nats10art (USA), DarkAkastukiNeko (USA-AL.), The Waterbender (USA), Joe333(Serbia) Adventure time Regularshow MAD (Mexico) Darkwriter6 (USA) DemonicFantasies666 (USA)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm Skinny, so I MUST be anorexic.
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I pledge myself to review always every chapter I of every story I read for as long as I'm on Fictionpress.
I really hope I can stick to said pledge and that others would join me in it. There so many stories out there and so little reviews for so many of them. It's a shame.
Unsafe External Link